Sam Alvey to call out Anderson Silva with a win?

I read a MMAJunkie article:
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/sam-alvey-looking-to-break-donald-cerrones-record-after-ufc-fight-night-108

At the end it says:

“With my next fight, I step in the ring, I tie the record for most UFC fights in one year – I tie with Donald Cerrone. If I can fight one more time before June 18, that gives me the record all to myself, and I want that record.”

Look at the schedule and while he could be planning on fighting on the Holm vs. Correia or Lewis vs. Hunt card, my guess is he will call out Anderson Silva who still does not have an opponent for his UFC 212 fight. Sam would be a 5 fight win streak and you know he would stand and trade so I am OK with it.

Guck yea I'd watch. Why not?

Younger fighters need to understand that calling out older fighters who are close to retirement is never a good look, fans will be lost.

Anderson literally has no fucks to give anymore, so he's in with a shot of landing that fight. Would be a good one to put on a Brazil card.

love Smilin' Sam, one of the only mid-carders id condone to fight anderson. super nice, respectful fella' who throws down everytime he walks out to the cage.

GrindOnLine - Younger fighters need to understand that calling out older fighters who are close to retirement is never a good look, fans will be lost.
False.
A diminished silva is still a big challenge for even the best version of alvey.

Considering silva's current drawing power, this match up makes all the sense in the world.

Fs1 main event alllll day.

Alvey doesn't belong in the UFC let alone in the cage with Anderson Silva.

GrindOnLine - Younger fighters need to understand that calling out older fighters who are close to retirement is never a good look, fans will be lost.

No worse than Anderson wanting to fight smaller fighters like GSP and Conor. 

Alvey would get screwed by judges out of a decision win.

Shepherd Wong - Alvey doesn't belong in the UFC let alone in the cage with Anderson Silva.

What hate much?

Explain how a guy who is 30-8-1, with a UFC record of 7-3 and a 4 fight win streak does not belong in the UFC?

Now that would be something to smile about.

Anderson v Thales 2? No thanks!!!