sam peters vs. david tua?

who takes it? in their primes of course.

Tua man

Tua!

Peters by Tua gassing out

tua get's my vote by the way. but i like sam peter alot too.

kauf2938 - Peters by Tua gassing out

You're either not a boxing fan or only a very recent one - in his prime, he had one of the most memorable fights in recent HW boxing history with Ike Ibeabuchi...who would have pushed Sam's shit in without a doubt.

They both threw an enormous amount of punches before it was all said and done, and neither one of them gassed.

LOL, and the cavalry arrives...at least I feel validated now, nice work guys ;)

tua vs. ibeabuchi highlights!

i'm still pissed about the lewis vs. tua fight. 

^never saw that fight. tua has a great chin...the more i think about it tua would destroy peters. 

Tua could've been one of the greats,shitty management prevented this.Peters only chance would be if Tua accidentally fell out of the ring.

MattBenwa - 
kauf2938 - Peters by Tua gassing out

You're either not a boxing fan or only a very recent one - in his prime, he had one of the most memorable fights in recent HW boxing history with Ike Ibeabuchi...who would have pushed Sam's shit in without a doubt.

They both threw an enormous amount of punches before it was all said and done, and neither one of them gassed.

Tua and Ike set a heavyweight punchstat record that night, and they weren't throwing pattycake either. LOL at tua gassing. Tua was actually known for keeping his power the entire fight, and winning by one punch KOs in the last round.

Tua all day.

Check his 1997 bout with Ibeabuchi. Tua had a concrete chin (as did Ike) and Ike was far more technical than Peter, and probably hit more effectively because he wasn't so wild. Tua would eat some shots but in his prime he was very dangerous.

ttt

Sam Peters would get limped by Tua man.

Tua

Somewhere along the course of Tua's career he seemed to lose interest in boxing, if Tua actaully fought with desire again he would stand a decent chance of beating Peter today.

colostomy bag -  i'm still pissed about the lewis vs. tua fight. 

I covered that fight. What was a bummer was Tua's weight. He was like 245. He was 224 for Ibeabuchi and much quicker, more active. He came into the bout with a hurt rib and was doing great through round four, then just stopped.