Sam Rockwell was on SNL?

So that normally garbage show might actually be worth looking up and watching?

Anyone catch it? I'm a big fan so I'll be pretty pissed if they had him doing some embarrassingly unfunny skits.

" I'll be pretty pissed if they had him doing some embarrassingly unfunny skits."

I think that's a pretty safe bet at this point. 

Wasnt very good. He did drop an f bomb in one of the first skits

Bam57Bam - 

" I'll be pretty pissed if they had him doing some embarrassingly unfunny skits."

He's a pretty funny dude though. His personality might actually make some of their shitty writing at least chuckle-worthy.

PeteyWheatstraw -
Bam57Bam - 

He's a pretty funny dude though. His personality might actually make some of their shitty writing at least chuckle-worthy.
It didn't. Show sucks no matter the host these days. Writing is just bad.

I watched the first half. I too was excited to see him host but this episode was particularly bad. Musical guest represented the current shitty music scene pretty well. 

Just think of all those great "Best of" DVDs we used to watch. Will Ferrell, Sandler, Farley, etc. Are they still making those? Who the fuck wants to see "Best of: Horatio Sanz"? Kristen Wiig was probably the last person worthy of one.

Love Sam Rockwell, Mr. Right was awesome! 

If you're old school you remember Sam from "Lawn Dogs" and "Box of Moonlight".

Even older school would be "Search for One-Eyed Jimmy".

PeteyWheatstraw -
Bam57Bam - 

I agree about Rockwell but when was the last time SNL was funny? Been 10 years at least.

"I agree about Rockwell but when was the last time SNL was funny? Been 10 years at least."

I think last time it made me laugh was Jason Sudeikis dancing during those stupid Keenan "What Up with That?" sketches.

PeteyWheatstraw - "I agree about Rockwell but when was the last time SNL was funny? Been 10 years at least."

I think last time it made me laugh was Jason Sudeikis dancing during those stupid Keenan "What Up with That?" sketches.

He was great

Bam57Bam - 
PeteyWheatstraw - "I agree about Rockwell but when was the last time SNL was funny? Been 10 years at least."

He was great

His face is really funny. Just has that "dickhead" look about it.

DO I?!?! DO I?!?!?

Al Cappucino - 

LMAO

It never gets old.

Watching this now. Fred Armisen is on. Forgot about him. He's actually pretty funny.

PeteyWheatstraw -
Al Cappucino - 

LMAO

It never gets old.

Did you know he's Norm from cheers' nephew? Even kinda looks like him in that gif.

"Did you know he's Norm from cheers' nephew? Even kinda looks like him in that gif."

lol. Never heard that. You can definitely see some family resemblance though.