Same old Chuck line..."I got caught"

did you find any of my posts gushing over chuck yet you faggot?

i could repost yours, but all there are is reposts from other mma websites hahaha

address please.

lidell should learn some amateur boxing. and fight as a GNP er

He was still in shock, what are you supposed to say...

Wow, a whole lot of dicktucking by Krondogg on this thread... Go figure!

videooooo

He got knocked out because he made a wrong decision. He should have been parrying or ducking after Rashad threw his punch instead of throwing a punch of his own.

TOWE - 

Wow, a whole lot of dicktucking by Krondogg on this thread... Go figure!

yeah dicktucking from giving some psycho on the internet my address. go figure.

That shot would have ko'd anybody.

Korndogg I assume you saw the Liddell/Silva fight and you have the balls to question Chuck's chin?

back under the bridge troll

Yeah, I don't know anything about the OP, but to be fair, "I got caught" is pretty lame considering Liddel is 1-3 in his last 4. Maybe the problem is a bit deeper than just getting caught, Chuck.

seriously though shilo would kick your ass.ttt

Immaculata - LOL at thinking "I just got caught."

No one who fights w/ their hands down gets caught.

They just get KTFO from their own stupidity.

hands down and chin sticking right out

Shiloh - hey you fucking kook,

hes been ko'd twice, so how is it the same old line?

I think Chuck should've said Rashad was the better man that night, instead of saying he got caught.

He cost The UFC and himself a shitload of money.

LOL @ "I got caught"

That implies that there was some kind of luck there, when in all reality he got KTFO because he was slower "to the punch" than Rashad.

Could you say his knockout victims got "caught"?

Randleman "got caught", Tiger White "got caught", etc etc

I dont think he was caught though' rashad fought a good fight.

no idea why all the hate. i just quoted chuck and that said that he uses the some old line.

yes that punch would knock out anyone...but the fact that chuck left himself exposed for that punch says alot about his gameplan.

Kr0ndogg -  no idea why all the hate. i just quoted chuck and that said that he uses the some old line.

yes that punch would knock out anyone...but the fact that chuck left himself exposed for that punch says alot about his gameplan.

how many time has he used that same old line?

"when in all reality he got KTFO because he was slower "to the punch" than Rashad."

That's actually incorrect. Chuck's punch landed first. He got KTFO because his left hand was at his chest when it should've been at his chin.

I mean, it's sickening in a way.

If you're throwing your right hand, your left hand is up to guard your chin. If you're throwing your left, your right is up to guard.

It's REALLY NOT A HARD CONCEPT. It was the first thing I ever learned in boxing as a kid. 101 shit.

How Chuck and Hackleman have not realized that this minor adjustment could avoid these problems is COMPLETELY FUCKING BEYOND ME.

WAKE UP, HACKLEMAN!!! You're a good trainer, but FUCK... don't overlook the obvious, man. Please.

"how many time has he used that same old line?"

Only once before... which makes this thread absolutely ridiculous.

yeah its so ridiculous that he got caught from a camp that trains on "catching" him...

John Hackleman, who was in the opposite corner, was less enthusiastic.

“The first round went OK. [Liddell] wasn’t as crisp as I wanted. He wasn’t keeping his left hand up as much as I wanted,” said the founder of The Pit.

Meanwhile, the New Mexico-based Jackson Submission Fighting camp was fleshing out one of its famous game plans. The first round, said Jackson, was about getting Liddell’s timing down.

“Rashad, did you get it?” Jackson asked in the corner between rounds. “Did you get his timing?”

<!--{12209347627440}-->

<!--{12209347627441}--> “Yeah, I got it,” Evans answered.

“Are you sure you got his timing?”

“Yeah,” Evans answered again.

“Go get him.”

The knockout came less than two minutes later.