Sammy Jo Luxton Disses Dana

https://www.mmanews.com/news/latest-pfl-signing-tells-dana-white-which-sport-he-should-have-invested-in-instead-of-the-power-slap-league

1 Like

Latest PFL Signing Tells Dana White Which Sport He Should Have Invested In Instead Of The Power Slap League

Sammy-Jo Luxton thinks White missed out by not investing his money into a more prominant striking sport.

1 Like

1 Like

Newly-signed PFL fighter Sammy-Jo Luxton thinks that Dana White could have dedicated his time and money to a more worthwhile sporting endeavor than Power Slap League.

The UFC President’s newest passion project just concluded its inaugural season with an event that was supposed to be on PPV but instead aired on free video sharing platform Rumble. Power Slap League has encountered considerable adversity throughout its first season, and the whole project almost fell apart before the first episode thanks to a viral video of White slapping his wife in a nightclub.
Even some fighters on the UFC roster and the Nevada State Athletic Commission have openly questioned whether Power Slap League was a good idea, but it appears as if the UFC President is committed to keeping the endeavor alive in the face of any form of controversy or criticism.

“Realistically he should have invested into 4oz Muay Thai 3x3min rounds limited clinch…just pure dangerous striking with naughty Kos which never gets boring”

Traditional Muay Thai bouts are contested with larger gloves similar to those used in boxing, but ONE Championship has had considerable success in recent years by organizing Muay Thai bouts where the fighters wear 4oz MMA gloves. Some of the sport’s most prominent Nak Muay have made the jump over to ONE Championship to participate in these bouts, although it has attracted a bit of controversy from Muay Thai traditionalists.
Luxton comes from a traditional Muay Thai background herself and holds a 7-1 record, but the 23-year-old recently announced she’ll be making the jump to MMA and is expected to debut for the PFL later this year.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I would Muay Tie her to the bed, and turn every orifice of her body into the Lincoln Tunnel…

3 Likes

Strong Island

2 Likes

Was expecting something stupid but she’s right

1 Like

From HKP ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go @BoydBucky

Yeah , like Dana is Gonna take advice from this broad, who was not even good enough for UFC wmma…

I speak for all when I say, it would be more productive if he invested in her ONLYFANS

3 Likes

She’s my type

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like