San Andraes (Spoilers)

Spoilers ahead

Do you ever get your territory back after Sweet goes to jail? I took over a lot of territory and now it's all gone. Has anyone gotten far enough in the game to find out?

Also, who else picked up on and liked the Catalina and GTAIII guy going to vice city? It gave me some satisfaction to know that Catalina was eventually going to die, because she was annoying.

Damnit, I'm fuckin jonesin for this game!!!! Who was Catalina??

yeah, I dont' remember catalina from GTAIII, what other guy?

Catalina was the girl who fucked you over in the bank robbery in the opening cutscene for GTAIII.

She's very different in SA, but at a certain point in the game she mentions that she's going to liberty city with her new boyfriend. Her boyfriend looks just like the your character from GTAIII, and doesn't talk.

CJ calls him a "mute motherfucker." (lol)

I think it's supposed to be the same people, since San Andraes takes place in the early 90s and GTAIII in the late 90s.

Whoops, I realized I said "vice city" in my first post, I meant the original GTAIII in liberty city.

Aaaah, that makes more sense, although I barely remember the beginning of #3.

Wait, I'm still fucking confused. wtf, does this not make sense to anyone else??

I didi nt play GTA 3 but for a minute...i am more familiear with VC

In the beginning of GTAIII, there is a cutscene where your character (the guy in the leather jacket who never talks) gets betrayed by someone in a bank robbery. You meet her later in the game, and her name is Catalina.

In GTA:SA, which chronologically is set before GTAIII, you meet a character named Catalina. After you do some missions with her, she says in a cutscene that she's going to liberty city with her new boyfriend. Her new boyfriend is your character from GTAIII.

I finished the 4 Catalina missions last night, and I miss her already. She was the funniest character so far.

I'm glad to hear she shows up again later.

Those Catalina missions suck. Driving around in the sticks is shit.

"Those Catalina missions suck. Driving around in the sticks is shit. "

AGREED!!!

"In GTA:SA, which chronologically is set before GTAIII, you meet a character named Catalina. After you do some missions with her, she says in a cutscene that she's going to liberty city with her new boyfriend. Her new boyfriend is your character from GTAIII."

Awesome, thank you for the clarification, I was getting flustered. lol

At the race in the countryside in one of the cut scenes you see the main guy from GTA3 sitting in the background waiting for the race to start. I was like "I know that dude" and my wife looked at me like I was nuts.

"At the race in the countryside in one of the cut scenes you see the main guy from GTA3 sitting in the background waiting for the race to start. I was like "I know that dude" and my wife looked at me like I was nuts. "

LOFL

lol, that's fuckin cool.