San Antonio, TX

In Mi Tierra now

Couple of UGers just sat down.

Affliction Andrei Aelovski shirt........must be UG

Picture!!!!! Gotta get a pic! Phone Post

Keep if professional - Unless you like Mexicans and obnoxious tejano music, then there is literally nothing to do in san antonio.
Another racist and generally ignorant OGer. I'm shocked! I love San Antonio and I'm a cracker ass cracker. I do live the Hispanic chicks because the wear heels everywhere. In my part of Texas, these hookers couldn't rock heels properly to save their lives. I guess that's why they wear flops and flats all the time. Phone Post 3.0

River walk touristy but still awesome. I love San Antonio. I'm from Texas but all the large cities are badass. Especially Houston and Austin Phone Post 3.0

San Antonio is probably my favorite city in the US.

Check out the pearl brewery district! I can take you around one night if you get bored. Rape rape optional Phone Post 3.0

Festus - 

Picture!!!!! Gotta get a pic! Phone Post

You are right, I did fail the OG. A picture would have been timely

However, from a quick glance these guys seemed OK, more like goofs than wannabee tough guys, probably better to not make fun of them on the OG.

tubuku01,

After a quick glance of San Antonio, you are going from a fairly large place/ with a bit of variety/hobbies etc, to a rather small place.

Maybe it is just because I am familiar with one place, and not the other.

Your information has been helpful.

So far everyone I have encountered has been pleasant.

There is always tomorrow.

DwadingInSpursTears - Check out the pearl brewery district! I can take you around one night if you get bored. Rape rape optional Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, just looked the area up online, looks neat.

Did you lose a screen name bet ?

Captain america - River walk touristy but still awesome. I love San Antonio. I'm from Texas but all the large cities are badass. Especially Houston and Austin Phone Post 3.0

Have not stopped in yet.

Although today part of Nogalitos was interesting, made a stop on the way back from Floresville.

williepep -
DwadingInSpursTears - Check out the pearl brewery district! I can take you around one night if you get bored. Rape rape optional Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, just looked the area up online, looks neat.

Did you lose a screen name bet ?
One year finals bet hahaha I was listen to Rush. Phone Post 3.0

williepep - tubuku01,

After a quick glance of San Antonio, you are going from a fairly large place/ with a bit of variety/hobbies etc, to a rather small place.

Maybe it is just because I am familiar with one place, and not the other.

Your information has been helpful.

Thanks, if columbus can offer me at least some half ass seasons (fall, winter, etc) I'll be happy. San Antonio is summer all year round - winter is usually 40-60 for a couple of days, summer 80-100. I'm a cool weather guy, can't stand this fuckin year round heat lol Phone Post

Texas broke the record of most consecutive days over 100 degrees last year. I think it was 33. I can't wait for winter. Or what we call winter. Lol Phone Post

Back San Antonio.

I lived there for 3 years when I was in the air Force and my wife and I went back for a visit a few years back. There was a Mexican place on the River Walk called Boudros that was really good at the time. Also, I think it's called Market Square, is an area of shops in the city where you can get great deals on huge beers you can walk around with while you shope for cool, cheap Mexican type stuff. If you feel like a drive, drive up to the hill country to Gruene to walk around, look at antiques, and drink beer at the dancehall.

Met some other folks from out of town, OG info helped me seem at least a little in the loop.

Mi Tierra was a hit with was a hit.

Although I kept staring a some lady that looked a lot like Salma Hayek at dinner.

sadic1 - I lived there for 3 years when I was in the air Force and my wife and I went back for a visit a few years back. There was a Mexican place on the River Walk called Boudros that was really good at the time. Also, I think it's called Market Square, is an area of shops in the city where you can get great deals on huge beers you can walk around with while you shope for cool, cheap Mexican type stuff. If you feel like a drive, drive up to the hill country to Gruene to walk around, look at antiques, and drink beer at the dancehall.

Thanks, no time on this trip, came into town today, back out tomorrow.

If I am back out here will try some of our suggestions.

I missed this thread, sheesh, still in town? Phone Post