San Da training systems

Adam

Your attempts to get attention are really sort of sad. I noticed that after your last foray in putting your foot in your mouth you have not much left to say. Is it really that hard for your to get a fight?

My connections are mostly in Shanghai.

Shanghai Institute of Physical Culture

You can read about my last trip here

I have corresponded with Coach Zhao, former coach of the national amateur San Shou team, including coaching the Chinese national team at the 5th world championships in Hong Kong in 1999

Picture of me with Coach Zhao

While I was there, I judged the intercollegiates

Picture of two Chinese women in tournament

Lately, we've been looking more to Japan for fights, there is more money there. We will be bringing a team of pro there in 2005.

BTW, what is "Pwned"? :)

Oh, I am not going to waste people's time with history on the DVD's, we'd rather pack it with techniuqe. The history can be found on www.KingofSanDaUSA.com

Articles and info of a more substantive nature RE training will continue to be posted at www.SanDaTrainingSystems.com

Thanks for asking

ttt fer da pretty pics :)

keep digging Adam, and you might reach China :)

So, to review...

For information on San Da events in the USA please visit www.KingofSanDaUSA.com

For information on the championship NYKK team and it's championship programs feel free to visit www.NYKKGym.com

For information on San Da seminars and DVD's feel free to visit www.SanDaTrainingSystems.com

By the way Adam, Zhao isn't a first name, another of your little "errors"

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

NERD!

I agree, Adam Cannon is a nerd. But we have to give him an opportunity to post, it is still a free country...

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Adam, people will think you are on the payroll to keep this thread to the top. But seriously, are you so seriously in need of attention? When was the last time you fought?

Kevin Rueles is no push over, he's undefeated except for Josh. He was a highlight on the recent ISKA STRIKEFORCE card in San Jose. That's higher profile than you can ever hope to be in your wildest dreams.

On the same card in July in San Jose, Ian Morgan of NYKK beat Evan Esguerra of Fairtex. Evan Esguerra just won a bronze medal in Muay Thai World Cup in Thailand.

I guess according to you, the brilliant 3-2 amateur, Evan isn't that good!

As for Josh, he's no urban kid, he's actually a math teacher from an Ivy league.

Oh, since you asked

SANDATRAININGSYSTEMS.COM

KingofSanDaUSA.com

www.NYKKGym.com

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

LKFMDC- Do you have any more pics of the women fighting and if you do can you post them. Also how skilled are the women fighters.

Most of the pics I took on that trip didn't come out unfortunately, a combination of poor lighting and the two rolls the Chinese police opened and exposed in the airport!!!

here is a young girl warming up on pads

The women I've seen are pretty skilled, even in the Thailand vs. China events, the Chinese women have beaten the Thai women pretty clearly, no one has argued those. As one would expect, they don't get much coverage in China, too male dominated. Heck, China didn't offer a national for women until 1999 and didn't have a worlds for women until 2003!

Thanks , I like the pic of the two ladies with the long legs

my artist friend did a GREAT JOB with our logo

san da training systems logo

Mark Negron also sells DVDs of fights and his own "Black Mark" fighting clothing... visit him at www.MarkNegron.com

let's see if this works

b>San Da Training Systems Presents

"San Da Punching and Clinching"

The first official instructional DVD

Pre order special, order it for only $29.95, includesFREE SHIPPING

Send check or money order payable to

"CSH Martial Arts"

336 W 37th Street, 5th Floor

room 501

New york, NY 10018 USA

credit card orders can call (212) 239-8619