San Diego Fight Night 8/13

Damn I know Cruz has had a lot of time off for injury reasons but he’s been doing it for a long time and only has three losses. That’s impressive for as long as he’s been at the top. I’d love to go to a small arena fight. I’ve never been to one which I consider a shame. The closest I got to going to one was after my mom died, Ben Saunders offered me tickets if I could get to the arena out of the kindness in his heart. I couldn’t make it being in another state and it was the Friday before the fight but it made me a fan of his for life. Dude is my favorite fighter and always will be.

5k if you want to sit up front on the floor… thats fucking insane. I had connections/sat front row for the last WEC event, my friends bought the seats next to us for $80 each. Front row with only the ring girls sitting in front of us for $80

2 Likes

Nevermind, we had photographers there as well. And these seats were MUCH closer than events now. Now my old ass sounds my my dad talking about candy bars for a nickel

2 Likes

Lol @ 5k for floor seats to a shitty Fight Night Card

Fuck off with that shit

1 Like

$60.00 bones for the front row with the IFC.Back then the IFC was as good as any.

1 Like

I know he had injuries etc.

And moans more than a typical UG’er

But 7 fights in 11yrs is like Khabib type numbers

There are a few fighters that have had 7-10 fights in a single year.

Always good to see Dom fight tho

1 Like

One Thousand for close floors ^

1 Like

Check the ticket link again.

2 Likes

And those aren’t resale but it also looks like you get 2 seats? Random

So its only $2500 per ticket!

1 Like

What a bargain!

3 Likes

AXS PREMIUM

I looked more into it and axs premium is just scalpers upping the price. So crazy someone already bought that chunk of seats and made them 5x the price

1 Like

Independant ticket brokers.

Fuck you and everybody who looks like you.

2 Likes

Fucking Twats , The Ink had Not dried YET !!!

YEP

Awesome night.

4 Likes

Epik Apple

1 Like

UFC San Diego has lost one of its match-ups after Malcolm Gordon withdrew from his flyweight clash with Allan Nascimento on Aug. 13 due to an undisclosed injury, multiple people with knowledge of the situation told MMA Fighting.

It’s still unclear if the UFC will they to find a replacement to face Nascimento in California.

UFC San Diego will feature Marlon Vera vs. Dominick Cruz in a five-round bantamweight main event at the Pechanga Arena.

Nascimento (19-6), who trains with UFC lightweight king Charles Oliveira at Chute Boxe Diego Lima in Brazil, won a decision over Jake Hadley in his most recent appearance in May, bouncing back from a close split decision to Tagir Ulanbekov in his octagon debut in Abu Dhabi.
Gordon (14-5) won his past two in the UFC with a decision over Francisco Figueiredo, brother of UFC flyweight titleholder Deiveson Figueiredo, and an 82-second stoppage against Denys Bondar. A former TKO champion in his native Canada, Gordon is 2-2 since joining the UFC.

1 Like