San Diego for 3 days. Place to train? Anything els

Thanks dudes. Never been here before. I'm a Blue in BJJ and ammy level MMA skills.

Id like to get better while here. I'm from north central Texas.

Thanks dudes! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks bros! I'll just scout the town Phone Post 3.0

The Arena MMA gym where Kj Noons trains is pretty good from what I've heard. Phone Post

What are you looking for? You're only here for 3 days....do you want to train gi, no gi,mma, ?????

You can go to Victory MMA or Alliance. Phone Post 3.0

Dean Lister's gym.

honu bjj, or victory mma (deans place)

Thanks dudes I'm heading out now to find some! Where are these places ? I'm near the beach on 5 Phone Post 3.0

F the gym, go to PB and get some strange. Phone Post

mjsalmon - F the gym, go to PB and get some strange. Phone Post
I'm a married man! Phone Post 3.0

Extreme Power gym in Oceanside for serious Moo Tie!!!!! Phone Post

theres a million gyms here. id just google somewhere close to u

if u mention specifically where u are, we can be of more help

the 5 is a long stretch....

There is also big nog's team black house gym on Mira Mar rd. not far from where you're at. Phone Post 3.0

There's lots of really great gyms in town but where in town are you staying? Can then determine a gym that's most convenient for you.

Do you have a rental car?

Oh, sorry... didn't see your post about "I'm near the beach on 5" Are you off of the Garnet/Grand exit, then?

stickman - Oh, sorry... didn't see your post about "I'm near the beach on 5" Are you off of the Garnet/Grand exit, then?
Yes Phone Post 3.0

Went to Listers Victory MMA and got to do a couple hours under JeffGlover. Had a wonderful experience. I'll go again somewhere tomorrow I tried black house but I was out too early in the morning and nobody was there. Thanks again dudes! Phone Post 3.0

Rodrigo Medeiros' school in PB, Fabio Santos, Saulo's, tons of places. You're in a great spot!

athsportsnutrition -

Rodrigo Medeiros' school in PB, Fabio Santos, Saulo's, tons of places. You're in a great spot!

I don't recall seeing that on my google search. I'll hit them tomorrow if I can find.

You dudes are great! I got better today! Phone Post 3.0

Mendes brothers place. Phone Post