San Diego jiu-jitsu?

I'm moving to San Diego in a week... any recommendations for a place to train? Nothing too expensive. Just a quality place I can go everyday and not have to pay hundreds of dollars. Thanks!

send email to fighters_only@yahoo.com  he can tell you. Good luck.  :)

If you are in Ocean Beach,

www.joaocunhajiujitsu.com

Rio black belt, and a good guy.

if i was in san diegi id train with rodrigo medeiros.

Thanks for all of your help! :)

Edited because I just realized that you wanted BJJ

Roy Harris- 2nd degree Black Belt and also has his own Q&A forum on this site.

www.royharris.com

Go check out Rodrigo Medeiros, he awsome!! Good teacher, and great guy!! Check him out.

Oh damn, Roy's place is like 50 feet from my work, and I never knew. Crazy.

Christ, San Diego is the capital of BJJ in North America.... I'm sure you will find a club to your liking.

SD fight club

I wanted to make a thread like this too I just moved to san diego in la jolla but I want to train muay thai Some wrestling and Jiu-jitsu does anyone know some good muay thai

I heard there was a place called San Diego fight Club, People said that they are pretty good , but it's probably a myth.

how far from la jolla and who does the stand up

"Oh damn, Roy's place is like 50 feet from my work, and I never knew. Crazy. "

Jonwell, you really should take advantage of that then. He´s an really awesome instructor...

If you can get in, go to the Roy Harris Acadamey. When I was in San Diego over the summer I went there for a three day BJJ summer camp that concentrated on passing the guard, and it was awesome. He is one of the best instructers I have ever worked with.

Welcome to the land of great places to train!

www.cityboxing.com

Tons of great choices and you can't go wrong with any of them.

Without a doubt the best competition sport BJJ team is Rodrigo Medeiros in Pacific Beach. Roy Harris is also an incredible professor.

For MMA / BJJ I would recommend City Boxing & SDFight Club with Kohler.

Good Luck!

Chris Cowboy

www.rodrigomedeirosbjj.com

"I heard there was a place called San Diego fight Club, People said that they are pretty good , but it's probably a myth." lol

Just caught that one Charlie..no myth

i train at Harris International. there are classes in BJJ, KALI, JKD, WRESTLING, competition (BJJ) and more.