San Diego rioting over this police encounter

TLDW: said he was contacted for smoking. Guy does the I'm going to repeat myself loudly 800 times thing, won't sit down, cop eventually takes him to jail but releases him in parking lot with a citation. Burn multiple buildings down.

Other body cams show the cops were contacting everyone on the train platform (mostly about tickets) of all races. You can't see if he was smoking or not in any of them.

1 Like

Here's him still on repeat mode at the station:

If you have too much time on your hands, here is other cops doing train ticket enforcement, running over when the commotion starts, then going back to their jobs:

We're doomed...

1 Like

1 Like

Cops are so racist.  All these issues could be solved with racist educating and I mean, we should definitely expect cops to shoulder the entire load of responsibility. 

Nobody would accept being wrong.

That lady officer looks pretty.

100kgkilla -

What 3rd world country is that?

1 Like

Jack Carter -
100kgkilla -

Murica

This is going to be so god damn annoying. Every motherfucker and their mom are going to be screaming about police racism and brutality every chance they get when 99.9% of the time they bring it on themselves.

1 Like

100kgkilla -

That could be the OG slogan 

1 Like

His high pitched voice was hilarious.

He needs to star in a buddy cop movie with Nitecrawler called “Falsetto Accused.”

2 Likes

This country is fucked

Y'all niggas in this thread is goofy as hell though.

1 Like

2 Likes

all Im seeing is the worlds most boring episode of cops. I was promised a riot.

1 Like

LISTEN: From Quiet to Chaotic, The Arrest That Ignited Civil Unrest in La Mesa

20 min interview with the guy who got arrested and he won't say why he was initially stopped or what happened before the vid starts... LOL I wonder why. He does say he wasn't smoking.

Jack Carter -
100kgkilla -

Id say Baltimore based on the North Ave. And Pennsylvania Ave sign and what looks like a Baltimore City Police car. You are right though, it's basically 3rd world. 

boneless one -

all Im seeing is the worlds most boring episode of cops. I was promised a riot.

I said they rioted over that.