San Diego rioting over this police encounter

There were a few “protests” and they walked onto the 8 freeway and blocked traffic for about half an hour or so I’ve heard.  There wasn’t any true rioting, unless you cal graffiti a riot.  I was downtown when there were two days of protests which included a large-ish crowd marching around and chanting.  

I’ll admit that I don’t watch the news, but I am a local and have been working every day and talk with a lot of other locals who all said they were happy everything remained mostly peaceful.  A few shop windows got broken and some signs/walls spray painted which I think was the most destruction caused here in San Diego.  

edit-  I talked to a friend and apparently there were three buildings burnt down and some looting.  It’s a damn shame because La Mesa is a decent blue collar town mixed with folks that just like being outside.  

These idiots are looking for any reason to riot. Time to bring out the tear gas and water cannons.

1 Like

Ruprecht - 

These idiots are looking for any reason to riot. Time to bring out the tear gas and water cannons.

Don't forget the trained attack dogs.

1 Like

angryinch - 
Ruprecht - 

Only on you, hopefully.

Im telling you, the quick solution is to cut all entitlement money to that area until order is restored. Yo kids gon go hangry

Anyone wearing a Looney Tunes jersey in public shouldn't be calling people faggots.

Seriously though, that's the personality of someone who NEVER had a dad, uncle or older brother sit him the F down when he was out of line.

That's an adult human who was never properly socialized by older males.

If you hate the cops, then --for your own damn sake-- why act in a manner that is guarunteed to always get you maximum cop contact time? The cops would have probably left him alone, if he had any funtional social skills. I see videos like this all the time, where the guy the cops are talking to has no mode other than "antagonize".

1 Like

ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

There were a few “protests” and they walked onto the 8 freeway and blocked traffic for about half an hour or so I’ve heard.  There wasn’t any true rioting, unless you cal graffiti a riot.  I was downtown when there were two days of protests which included a large-ish crowd marching around and chanting.  

I’ll admit that I don’t watch the news, but I am a local and have been working every day and talk with a lot of other locals who all said they were happy everything remained mostly peaceful.  A few shop windows got broken and some signs/walls spray painted which I think was the most destruction caused here in San Diego.  

edit-  I talked to a friend and apparently there were three buildings burnt down and some looting.  It’s a damn shame because La Mesa is a decent blue collar town mixed with folks that just like being outside.  

No, they fucking destroyed downtown La Mesa. They looted almost every store, shop or restaurant down there. They also hit Grossmont Center and looted Wallmart and Target.

I can't imagine dealing with these assholes every day.

Another example of the media creating a fucking false narrative. I have posted this too many times, but here it goes again. Right before this happened, a HANDCUFFED guy jumped out of a park ranger car in front of the downtown jail. An officer from another agency SHOT HIM IN THE BACK AS HE WAS RUNNING AWAY STILL HANDCUFFED.

This made the local media for about 30 seconds, until they found out the dude killed, WHILE HANDCUFFED, was white. The story has since disappeared and is not mentioned at all by the local media.

So a loud mouthed punk got checked by LMPD and San Diego is hunting down blacks. But a white guy gets shot in the back and killed, while handcuffed and nothing about police brutality is even mentioned by the media.

Same thing happened in the Alfred Olango shooting here in El Cajon (San Diego area). But no one mentioned of the 4 Mexicans, one white and one middle eastern unarmed men who were shot and killed in San Diego county during the same time.

1 Like

angryinch -
Ruprecht - 

The only time a dog should use his teeth in a riot scenario is when the officer is when shit has gone totally sideways(more than it already has in a riot anyway).  They just need to move the crowd.

DAVID H -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

No, they fucking destroyed downtown La Mesa. They looted almost every store, shop or restaurant down there. They also hit Grossmont Center and looted Wallmart and Target.

I should probably googled and checked out what happened before I posted, I’m not far from Grossmont plaza and must be oblivious.  My apologies if I misrepresented what happened, I’m a bit disconnected from the mainstream media and the local news.   

I’ll sit back and read along for the time being. 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
DAVID H -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I should probably googled and checked out what happened before I posted, I’m not far from Grossmont plaza and must be oblivious.  My apologies if I misrepresented what happened, I’m a bit disconnected from the mainstream media and the local news.   

I’ll sit back and read along for the time being. 

No, no, nothing to apologize about bro. I am still just so fucking pissed that the race baiting lying media caused this shit. I live pretty close to downtown La Mesa and saw the aftermath. Fucking sucks, especially since I go to many restaurants down there...

Fuck that shit - first chick cop was hot.

BLM is about black privilege, not equal rights that they already have. 

1 Like

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

coming to a nice town near you ...

Normal people from normal places dont think this bullshit nonsensical violence would happen in their town

This nonsense is way overboard at this point

Fuck this piece of shit. Again, it's a culture issue not a police issue.

Ruprecht - 

Screw that. They're completely useless to society so you might as well break out the live ammo

La Mesa got fucked up. As well the La Mesa police station got attacked. I hope leftists are thrilled.

REALLYBIGRHINO -

That lady officer looks pretty.

I'd kill to learn to walk like that.  Such a debaucherous saunter.. made me wet.