San Diego Unified School District Will Teach Children That Heterosexuality is Oppressive – And Promote 'Genderqueer'

(Gateway Pundit) Attention parents in San Diego, California:

Groomers at San Diego Unified School District are teaching children that heterosexuality is a “system of oppression.”

Christopher Rufo obtained documents from the school district that reveal the new radical Marxist curriculum being taught to young children in grades K-12.

“San Diego Unified School District claims that heterosexuality is “a system of oppression,” promotes the idea that girls can have penises, and encourages children to adopt synthetic sexual identities such as “pansexual,” “genderqueer,” and “two-spirit.”” Christopher Rufo said.

1 Like

The suicide rate over the next 20 years is going to go through the roof.

12 Likes

All part of the de population idea.

3 Likes

Next Level Gay GIF

5 Likes

“We don’t groom”
Leftist

4 Likes

I think calling someone a ‘groomer’ on both twitter and reddit gets you a ban. So you made the list.

2 Likes

Why hasn’t some pissed off mom or dad beat the fuck out of the people who are pushing this on their kids? You would think it would have happened by now.

1 Like

I dont know what any of these mean lol

So ridiculous.

2 Likes

i think pansexual means that you will bang anyone, whether they are man or woman, lesbian, straight, woman that thinks she is a man and vice versa, just any human being

the other two terms i have no idea

2 Likes

bgs7jq

2 Likes

This is grooming. In our school systems.

Lefties have been trying to deny and downplay it despite it staring them in the face.

And they’ll continue to deny and downplay it as it stares them in the face.

2 Likes

They all mean, “I hate my parents”.

4 Likes

Two-spirit is the Indian (feather) term for faggot.

We still need someone to chime in on ‘‘genderqueer’’

3 Likes

Ok got the definition. Still confused.

“denoting or relating to a person who does not subscribe to conventional gender distinctions but identifies with neither, both, or a combination of male and female genders.”

So genderqueer means you relate to people that dont know wtf they are? lol

Even if you take their definition of gender as separate from sex, it’s still completely inconsequential.

Sex is what matters. It is what you are. Demonstrable fact.

Gender is your own personal feelings. Meaningless to society.