San Francisco’s ‘Diseased Streets’ world's worst.

https://www.westernjournal.com/san-francisco-diseased-streets-compared-worst-slums-world/

San Francisco’s ‘Diseased Streets’ Are Being Compared to Some of Worst Slums in the World

A combination of discarded needles and piles of feces on the streets of San Francisco has caused least one expert to say that the city’s slums are comparable to those in developing countries.

Reporters with KNTV investigated what they referred to as the “diseased streets” of the city, and found that each of the 153 downtown blocks they surveyed — an area that encompasses playgrounds, hotels and government buildings — is littered with garbage. Included in this trash were at least 100 drug needles and 300 piles of feces.

Dr. Lee Riley, an infectious disease expert at the University of California, Berkeley, warned that not only do the needles cause viral diseases such as HIV and Hepatitis, but dried fecal matter can release airborne viruses like the rotavirus.

But muh liberalism...

Probably russian bums!

Meanwhile it's like 5k a month to rent an apartment.

5k a month to have to deal with traffic, unstable homeless, and shit everywhere.

The only nice parts are Pacific Heights and Sea Cliff.

I live in the tenderloin and can confirm the streets are fucking nasty. Junkies and mentally ill homeless congregate in the area. I see people shooting up every day. 

Good lord.

SF is the only place I have ever walked out of an exclusive award winning restaurant to the site of a bum dropping a duece on the sidewalk. 

I dont doubt they're bad but world's worst? No way. 

VinegarStrokes - 

SF is the only place I have ever walked out of an exclusive award winning restaurant to the site of a bum dropping a duece on the sidewalk. 

My uncle said India was like that, you could be eating in a world class restaurant and see some homeless person literally dead across the street.

mma_jeremy - 
SallymeetsHarrySack -
VinegarStrokes - 

My uncle said India was like that, you could be eating in a world class restaurant and see some homeless person literally dead across the street.

Well...if this doesn't make you feel good about having spent your life accumulating money, nothing will.

A better move would be to fuck yourself and your family, and redistribute that money to the drug abusers and street criminals, so you could feel good about yourself. 

If you steer clear of drugs, get an education, obey the laws, there is a 98% chance you will live a decent life in this country. Sorry, if others couldn't do that. 

mma_jeremy -
SallymeetsHarrySack -
VinegarStrokes - 

Well...if this doesn't make you feel good about having spent your life accumulating money, nothing will.

Oh fuck off pansy

sounds like a real a sanctuary

san fran was a lot less "cool" than i had imagined and much more dirty with crackheads in certain areas

ill give it another shot, bc they do have great food and all, but i wasnt feeling the "vibe" of SF like i thought i would when i was younger

complaints - 

I live in the tenderloin and can confirm the streets are fucking nasty. Junkies and mentally ill homeless congregate in the area. I see people shooting up every day. 

I'm SOM every Sunday morning............horrid.

Liberal Utopia. Overpriced PC shithole

Sounds like a literal shithole. Wonder how it got like that.

Fake Pie - Sounds like a literal shithole. Wonder how it got like that.

Very good question...

When it comes to homelessness and those in need of basic securities, the buck stops with CA. 

There is a continuous stream of homeless/undesirable being illegally transported to CA from other states who want to pass on the burden

Yea Im sure there is ones in india that are way worse,.Still disgusting regardless.

That feel when you realize the vaunted "vibe" of San Francisco is just the smell of fecal matter