San Jose Ticket Info

MMApurist - A little clarification woulda been nice. I took the morning off to be here for this presale and get the wrong password. Fuck. Anyone good people left out there with todays password feeling generous?
Fuck this guy. Find your own section to sit in.

Seats taken! Phone Post 3.0

Phuck Phace - 
MMApurist - A little clarification woulda been nice. I took the morning off to be here for this presale and get the wrong password. Fuck. Anyone good people left out there with todays password feeling generous?
Fuck this guy. Find your own section to sit in.

Seats taken! Phone Post 3.0

haha!  Does seem a bit odd to be shitting on people that tried to help you, then asking for more help in the same post.

Yea I feel bad and apologized to him for acting like a douche.

I was just pissed in the moment because I took out time to be here for this and got the wrong presale password.

Sorry for the shitty attitude and enjoy the fights!

Thanks Joe. It was my fault for being a dummy and assuming it was the presale today at 10am. I really do appreciate you taking the time to message a stranger and fellow ug'er.

(Hangs head and walks towards the public sale line........)

Fuck my friends that I'm going with don't want to get the UG seats they said it's too expensive FUCK!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic -
Zombie Al Davis' Terrible 40 Time - Fuck my friends that I'm going with don't want to get the UG seats they said it's too expensive FUCK!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Fuuuuck Phone Post 3.0
Fuck it I'll ditch them and kick it with the UG and pregame. Phone Post 3.0

Just got our tickets. Not in the UG section but I'll be there. Phone Post 3.0

thx for info, I'll be there.

JoeMimic -
Mr_Honky - Just got our tickets. Not in the UG section but I'll be there. Phone Post 3.0
At least come to the tailgate! Phone Post 3.0
We'll definitely try. Where exactly is it and when? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic -
Mr_Honky - 
JoeMimic -
Mr_Honky - Just got our tickets. Not in the UG section but I'll be there. Phone Post 3.0
At least come to the tailgate! Phone Post 3.0
We'll definitely try. Where exactly is it and when? Phone Post 3.0

It'll be the day of the fights. I think we're pregaming about a block from the arena and then once the gates open we'll get down in the parking lot. Should be more info out soon, Crowbar is leading the charge.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for the details. Can't wait Phone Post 3.0

Also how about an UG after party later in the night a lot of clubs near the SAP center? Phone Post 3.0

Joe, it looks like Big EP will be in Cali for this fight.  Lucky for me, my friend lives in San Jose so I have a place to stay.  WOOOOO!!!!!!

PM PASSWORD PLEASE! 

It's on. Post your row and seat numbers.

Section 112 Row 11. I'll be throwing up UG signs and rooting for Hurrican Bob from there! Who's shaving UFC in their chest hair this time? lol

JoeMimic - Section 128 Row 17 Seats 1,2 for myself and Crowbar. Seat choice goes to the man himself

Where you at UG? Only 4 tickets sold in the section.

zackthewop - 
RickStorm -

I have to stop checking this thread... its giving me the sad

You're not coming? Phone Post 3.0

no, cant afford it this time

I told myself I wouldnt check back here.. dammit

I'm ordering tomorrow morning. Get paid tonight at midnight. Phone Post 3.0