Sanchez, Guillard Dispute MMA Junkie Report

@JohnnyHardbody @DiegoSanchezUFC
Is it true Melvin Guillard always used to drop u in practice or is he just running his mouth?

DiegoSanchezUFC@JohnnyHardbody
never ounce @Young_Assassin why you trying to get attention by making up fake stories? Im not even gonna start with you OK

@Young
_Assassin
@DiegoSanchezUFC @JohnnyHardbody man the media twisting my words bro don't listen to that shit

UPDATE: 1:56 P.M. Eastern Time

MMA Junkie's Mike Bohn, a co-author on the original story, said in an e-mail that the quotes were obtained from a pre-UFC Fight Night 30 media scrum, providing an audio clip to back up his claim.

The audio clip, which was provided to Bleacher Report, accurately reflects what Guillard was quoted as saying in MMA Junkie's piece about Guillard.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1823343-diego-sanchez-melvin-guillard-dispute-media-report-about-past-sparring-sessions

John Heinis @JohnnyHardbody
@DiegoSanchezUFC Is it true Melvin Guillard always used to drop u in practice or is he just running his mouth?
@DiegoSanchezUFC
@JohnnyHardbody never ounce @Young__Assassin why you trying to get attention by making up fake stories? Im not even gonna start with you OK

the drama!

everyone gets dropped in training...

Fuck, i don't know how to read twitters. Phone Post

I don't doubt Melvin may have gotten the best of Diego in the gym while they were sparring, but if they fought for real Diego would make that fight very interesting. The gameplan is pretty simple with Guilliard, weather the early storm and get him to the ground. If Sanchez' chin can hold up, he beats Melvin.

I know they aren't fighting, but if they were I think Melvin would win. Bad matchup for Diego if you ask me. Think Jake Ellenberger vs. Diego just more athletic, more aggressive, and much more speed. If he pulls the same shit he pulled with Gilbert, Melvin will hurt him badly.

Not a popular opinion after the performance Diego just put on, but it's what I believe.

Not ounce dude. Not ounce fuckin time... Phone Post

Damaynevent - I don't doubt Melvin may have gotten the best of Diego in the gym while they were sparring, but if they fought for real Diego would make that fight very interesting. The gameplan is pretty simple with Guilliard, weather the early storm and get him to the ground. If Sanchez' chin can hold up, he beats Melvin.

I know they aren't fighting, but if they were I think Melvin would win. Bad matchup for Diego if you ask me. Think Jake Ellenberger vs. Diego just more athletic, more aggressive, and much more speed. If he pulls the same shit he pulled with Gilbert, Melvin will hurt him badly.

Not a popular opinion after the performance Diego just put on, but it's what I believe.

The thing about this fightis, I think Melvin has to win it within a round or 2, and probably has to stop diego.

At some poitn diego will hit his chin, and the has wobbled multiple fighters with decent chins.

melv is certainly a better striker by far, can probably keep it standing too

they need to post the audio of the interview

SRTGEO - everyone gets dropped in training...

Do they?

I spoke to Melvin yesterday and he seemed like a really cool guy, although of course that has little relevance here other than the fact he didn't seem like a shit talker in that way. If it's on tape though..

sub for video/audio

Fight! UK Online -
SRTGEO - everyone gets dropped in training...

Do they?

I spoke to Melvin yesterday and he seemed like a really cool guy, although of course that has little relevance here other than the fact he didn't seem like a shit talker in that way. If it's on tape though..

I'm pretty sure most guys eventually ask get caught. Melvins been caught. There's a video of Condit dropping him. He's not out but if it was a fight and Condit followed him ut would be.

My point is no one's invincible. Phone Post

People are acting like Diego isn't still punch drunk from the Gil fight Phone Post 3.0