Sanders gets azz Berntup

https://youtu.be/kVnO3Ru2N7s

Flawless victory

Sweden has no minimum wage?

Is that right?

toelocku - Sweden has no minimum wage?

Is that right?
Correct. Unions negotiate wages in Sweden.

attjack -

Is that right?
What's the average wage?

Free college = worthless degrees

He doesn't seem to get that. Why? Because he's never looked for a fucking job.

toelocku -
attjack -

Is that right?
What's the average wage?
Lower than in US. But state also pays for school, healthcare and all education from preschool to university is free. Taxes are higher.

toelocku - https://youtu.be/kVnO3Ru2N7s

Flawless victory

Blind:

Altofsky - Free college = worthless degrees

What kills me is how he's the type of guy who is always ranting about how people with college degrees can't find decent jobs.

And his answer, is to devalue those degrees even further by making college "free", so everyone can go.

Sanders is very confused. Senility is such a sad thing

Glovegate -

What kills me is how he's the type of guy who is always ranting about how people with college degrees can't find decent jobs.

And his answer, is to devalue those degrees even further by making college "free", so everyone can go.

But billionayhs go to college and make billions!!!

Glovegate - 

Making college free doesn't devalues degrees. You still need the accolades to get in.

TravenBJJ - 
Isaac298 -
Glovegate - 

Making college free doesn't devalues degrees. You still need the accolades to get in.
lmao

As expected from you no substance. How am I wrong?

Making college free = more college age votes. Bernie doesn't give a flying fuck whether you are successful or not

Cooper Union was tuition-free for most of its history and was still extremely prestigious. Having to pay tuition isn't what makes a college degree valuable.

As someone who's country has free higher education (Scotland), I have to say it's pretty amazing. You still need good grades to get into the courses but community college and blue collar trade schools sre all free too. We have some of the best universities in the whole of the UK. St Andrews, Dundee and Edinburgh uni are well rated.

Glovegate -

You two gonzos realize in places with free college access to degrees are still limited to a certain number of vacancies right?

Is the same amount of profesors and the same amount of classes, there's no infinite rooms. There are still only 20 doctor spots at University you need to be on the top 20 or you're not getting in.

Also the level required required to pass isnt lowered so a lot of people just fail or take long to finish their studies.

Overall just learn more about the topic before you go about spewing nonsense.

I don't understand the free will devalue it argument. Wouldn't that mean the more expensive the better it is? I mean look how much it costs us now, it is so crippling expensive that we must be #1 in everything amirite?! 

If we raise tuition even more then no one can defend our intelligence!!!!!! 

free might make sense if it's directed towards trades or jobs where there is a need. it's like giving a company a tax break for training.

luctaro -
Glovegate -

You two gonzos realize in places with free college access to degrees are still limited to a certain number of vacancies right?

Is the same amount of profesors and the same amount of classes, there's no infinite rooms. There are still only 20 doctor spots at University you need to be on the top 20 or you're not getting in.

Also the level required required to pass isnt lowered so a lot of people just fail or take long to finish their studies.

Overall just learn more about the topic before you go about spewing nonsense.

quick question

are there only a limited number of vacancies at public high schools? no?

well that's what will happen to state schools...

So yes, the worth of a bachelors degree will go down. It will become the new high school diploma.

Jhay, I don't understand your point. Even big state colleges have admission standards and enrollment limitations.