Sanders vs Klitshcko in April?

Just go this off the news wire:

By KRYSTYNA RUDZKI
Associated Press Writer
LONDON (AP) & Less than a week after heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis retired, Corrie
Sanders and Vitali Klitschko have begun talks for a bout for the vacant WBC title.[PARA]
Promoter Vernon Smith said Wednesday he hopes for an April 24 fight date, preferably in New
York or Las Vegas, with HBO the broadcaster. Discussions with the Klitschko camp started
Tuesday night, he added.
The title was vacated Friday when Lewis left boxing rather than defend his crown in a
rematch with Klitschko.
Lewis said he will help promote Sanders and the Klitschko fight. Lewis is director of the
management company representing Sanders.
I know they are very scared of (Sanders) because of his unorthodox style," Lewis said at
Wednesday's news conference. Corrie Sanders is the next champion. Corrie has been working
very hard for a long time and deserves this opportunity. I think he'll make a fine champion."
Sanders, the former WBO champion from South Africa, knocked out Klitschko's brother,
Wladimir, in the second round last March in Hanover, Germany. The 38-year-old Sanders is 39-2
with 29 knockouts.
When I beat Vitali, I'm sure I'll be the only person that can beat two brothers in the
same division," Sanders said Wednesday.
Vitali Klitschko, a Ukrainian based in Germany, was leading Lewis on all three scorecards
after six round before being stopped on cuts last June in Los Angeles.
I'm going to whack Klitschko like he's never been whacked before," Sanders said. Nobody
gave me a chance against Wladimir. That was a good fight and this one will be even better."
Sanders said he wasn't worried about fighting the 32-year-old Klitschko.
I still feel like a 31-, 32-year-old," he said. I still believe I have a year or two in
me."
Sanders said if he beats Klitschko he would give a rematch to his brother.
I believe he wants me again and I think it would be great for the whole world to see again
because everybody thought it was a lucky punch," he said.

tttt

nice revenge of the brother angle. I hope they do the fight in New York. Klitschko is a big draw there and with a heavyweight title on the line and Lewis out of the picture, fans are ready to look to the Klitschko's as the future of the division. Don't let us down Vitali!!