Sandlot star arrested, WTF happened to Smalls???

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/07/sandlot-tom-guiry-drunk-arrested-headbutt-cop-smalls-airport/

Apparently, Tom Guiry (Smalls) from "The Sandlot" was arrested for assaulting a cop after not being allowed to border a plane because he was too hammered.

Wtf is up with his face??? Below is a link to a pic of him taken at the reunion they had just a couple of weeks ago.

You're killing me, Smalls!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/sandlot-actor-tom-guiry-arrested-charged-felony-assault-160113358.html

When I heard the news on the radio, they didn't mention which guy it was. I assumed it was the fat kid with the freckles, lol.

0806_Thomas-Guiry_article_wm_mug-shot

You're killing me smalls!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

His eyebrows and mouth looks really F'd up!

Slap Maxwell - Apparently, Tom Guiry (Smalls) from "The Sandlot" was arrested for assaulting a cop after not being allowed to border a plane because he was too hammered.

How do you "border" a plane?

In for back story.

I say "Your killing me smalls" all the time to my daughter. To the point she either beats me to if when I'm going to say it or uses it against me. Phone Post

Liyon - When I heard the news on the radio, they didn't mention which guy it was. I assumed it was the fat kid with the freckles, lol.
You should see that fat fuck now. He looks exactly the same. Phone Post 3.0

he's from the town i used to live in and am moving back to in a few weeks

7/13neverForget - 

0806_Thomas-Guiry_article_wm_mug-shot

Meth shot, IMO.

Damn. Phone Post

Damn he looks fuckes up. Phone Post

7/13neverForget -

Squints looks like a forehead model.

Yeah-Yeah looks like a felon.

Kenny looks like a back-up dancer for Usher.

Bertram is a hipster.

Timmy looks like a country musician. Phone Post

Ipossibru?

For some reason I was picturing Squintz lol. Phone Post 3.0

He had a good role in Blackhawk Dawn too.

I was thinking the same thing about Ham, he looks NO different than before.

Really, someone voted me down? What's up with that?

And LOL @ border a plane, doing too much at once I guess.

I saw that reunion article a few weeks ago. It looks like Kenny is the only one who didn't age like a sack of shit. Phone Post

He was great in the black donnellys Phone Post

Always had a suspicion that Sam would always look the same Phone Post