Sandow

Hendricks will have the WHC within 12 months. That is all Phone Post

love the arrogant heels.  This dude has the tools.

Glad to see you agree Art. What do you think the rest of these ignoramuses will have to say? They're clearly not worthy Phone Post

he's a beast

the gimmmic reminds me a bit of Ohaire's which was some of the best shit ever

I enjoy his character nice change in this pg era Phone Post

ArtWanderlei -  the gimmmic reminds me a bit of Ohaire's which was some of the best shit ever

That devils advocate gimmick, where he convinced Spanky to streak was the fucking best. Can't believe they wasted it on a lame Piper comeback. Phone Post

Wee Bey Jr -
ArtWanderlei -  the gimmmic reminds me a bit of Ohaire's which was some of the best shit ever

That devils advocate gimmick, where he convinced Spanky to streak was the fucking best. Can't believe they wasted it on a lame Piper comeback. Phone Post
They did blow him by pairing him with Piper. Hot young heel?

Put him as retiree flunky. Phone Post

O'Haire was also the one who convinced Dawn Marie to flash the crowd. That gimmick was great, but hey I'm already telling you something you already knew. Phone Post

Man what's with his ring attire though?!
Pink trunks and purple knee pads, really?! Phone Post

Then VKM got mad at Piper and for some reason they flushed Ohaire, that made no fucking sense.

Sandow is one of the best heels they have right now. Old school with perfect delivery.

Piper did a HBO interview badmouthing the company, and not clearing it with Vince.

Piper got canned and O'Haire was collateral damage.

yeah, not sure if it were that time or another that he got fired for talking too much in an interview.  He basically opened up about having a major drug problem in an interview.

I think this was the same time though.

Yeah that was it. Piper talked about life on the road and how hard it was, all the drugs that were around. And if I remember this was post Benoit? The WWE even said in the statement something about not wanting to tempt Mr Piper's demons or something when they canned him. VKM was FURIOUS about the whole thing by all accounts.

Poor O'Haire got caught in the crossfire.

Oh no, I am way off on the Benoit date, never mind that. O'Haire was let go like four years earlier.

Sandow needs to join Raw and feud with the Miz

No, this Piper thing happened like 3-4 years prior to that.  Then again, Piper has had many firings and rehirings. 

WWE need to make a stable called "Team Tuna" for all the dudes who have been canned a bunch of times;

JR
Jannetty
Piper
Goldust

Sandow is great. He's only been on tv a couple of times and is drawing great heat already. He really knows how to work the crowd. He's quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/i0o32oYtOXI", "postVideo-39558634-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-39558634");  THIS SANDOW

If O'haire had that gimmick that he did back in 03 right now, he would be a god. Just watch his promo on government and taxes and on rules and laws. He would have a massive cult following.