Sandy Hook Conspiracy Video

Sub Phone Post

4 later Phone Post

Anyone ever seen the movie v for vendetta? Kinda reminder ds me of what happened in it. The government basically used biological warfare to gain control of the citizens. Could that be what's happening here only with guns? Phone Post

Sub'd Phone Post

For later Phone Post

Subd Phone Post

Watching now...definitely appears to be some shady shit involved. Phone Post

some interesting fuckery going on...

we live in a crazy world it seems..

double

triple

Watched the entire video. Very troubling. IDK what to say really. Do believe I'm gonna try to find more information.

Holy Fuck.

Is there any IT geniuses out there that can confirm the pages were made prior to the event? Or tell me how to do it?

Trust but verify... Phone Post

I don't think the pages were made prior to the event. I don't think that's good evidence.

What is good evidence are these CRISIS ACTORS BEING USED!

they should be THROWN IN JAIL for deceiving the public.

this is high level propaganda that manipulates.

EVILYOSHIDA - I don't think the pages were made prior to the event. I don't think that's good evidence.

What is good evidence are these CRISIS ACTORS BEING USED!

they should be THROWN IN JAIL for deceiving the public.

this is high level propaganda that manipulates.

So your saying that actual movement of an actual conspiracy is not as good as what you perceive as a bad actor?

Are you f'n kidding?

If someone registered those sites and "foundations" prior to the event happening that validates (in my mind and to many others) what is otherwise very iffy evidence. Aside from a dead girl sitting on the presidents lap your "proof" is a weird guy that spends more time with dead people then live ones let alone in front of a camera. A dad who looks pretty fucking nervous and a guy being chased that no one got on camera except a helicopter. Your "smoking gun" is those sites and registrations. Everything else is building on that.

IMHO. Phone Post

No what I meant was.. YOU CAN CHANGE THE FACEBOOK PAGE NAME after you create it. it's not good evidence.

Also google can mess up the dates for a lot of things.

Perhaps it is true, but it's not absolute proof there was foreknowledge.

But some of the acting is very very suspect.

Anyone remember the "Manchurian Candidate"?

I don't know about a 2nd shooter, or any of the victims, but I do believe that it's TOTALLY possible that someone could be psychologically manipulated into doing this in order for a radical change to b made to gun laws. I believe that the same thing went down on 9/11 (a plotted conspiracy of tragic proportions) in order to pass the patriot act.

I want to trust the govt. I really do. I think everyone should. they should act as guardians and parents.

But some of this stuff is just like WTF.