Sanity unhappy with role in WWE

LOL. Here we go again.

Killian Dane and Alexander Wolfe are complaining about how they are being used since their callup. Makes sense, because I don't even remember them being called up, nor a single televised match.

remember when WWE did the relaunch like 6 weeks back and said everything was going to change? Sanity was brought in the next night on Smackdown for a match, and haven't been seen since.

To the surprise of nobody, nothing has changed since they said things would be changing.

RKing85 - remember when WWE did the relaunch like 6 weeks back and said everything was going to change? Sanity was brought in the next night on Smackdown for a match, and haven't been seen since.

To the surprise of nobody, nothing has changed since they said things would be changing.

Sanity with EY were called up at the end of 17 or early 18 to SD, right? I remember they had a brief feud with some other group that went nowhere.

weren't they called up to the main roster in the spring of 2018 at the superstar shakeup?

RKing85 - remember when WWE did the relaunch like 6 weeks back and said everything was going to change? Sanity was brought in the next night on Smackdown for a match, and haven't been seen since.

I disagree completely.  Yeah, nothing has changed for sanity, but the product has been fucking awesome lately. They have even been pushing the envelope of going more edgy with their storylines and scantily glad women. Womens wrestling has never been better as far as in ring work and mic and they are also letting them wear the slutty "ass" showing wrestling gear. 

The road to wrestlemania is exciting as fuck as far as I'm concerned.  I also personally love the little push they are giving apollo crews and r trurh and both tag divisions are alot of fun right now too. Becky lynch is becoming another Austin/rock/cena etc. I love the product right now. 

Juggernautt - 

I disagree completely.  Yeah, nothing has changed for sanity, but the product has been fucking awesome lately. They have even been pushing the envelope of going more edgy with their storylines and scantily glad women. Womens wrestling has never been better as far as in ring work and mic and they are also letting them wear the slutty "ass" showing wrestling gear. 

The road to wrestlemania is exciting as fuck as far as I'm concerned.  I also personally love the little push they are giving apollo crews and r trurh and both tag divisions are alot of fun right now too. Becky lynch is becoming another Austin/rock/cena etc. I love the product right now. 

4 real? The product is good? I'm not being sarcastic either, I want to know when it's good again.

I was tired of there no effort to make the show good. They kept me on the hook with the network though, but I never watch it anymore. But it's there. Just in case. I missed one month and the next ppv was Survivor Series, and I had to have it.

And I know there's another thread on it, but I hate that Dean is Leaving, which makes me think nothings changed at all actually, now that I think about it.

kingofpancakes80 - And I know there's another thread on it, but I hate that Dean is Leaving, which makes me think nothings changed at all actually, now that I think about it.

That's a work 

IIRC, Sanity jobbed the VERY FIRST NIGHT they were on smackdown.

Juggernautt -

the tag division is fun?  so you mean it’s NOT just The Bar/New Day/Usos trading the straps every few months?!?

Juggernautt -
kingofpancakes80 - And I know there's another thread on it, but I hate that Dean is Leaving, which makes me think nothings changed at all actually, now that I think about it.

That's a work 

Werent you one of the people adamant Neville's departure was a work too?

Tommy Gunnz -
Juggernautt -

the tag division is fun?  so you mean it’s NOT just The Bar/New Day/Usos trading the straps every few months?!?

As long as the matches are awesome, I dont care. Now we have the miz and Shane in the mix. But I cant watch the Usos and new day ALL day. 

The product really has been awesome in my opinion and the royal rumble pay per view was one of the best events in a good while. 

ChaosOverkill -
Juggernautt -

That's a work 

Probabaly, I dont remember. It depends, if wwe was making statements about him, then yes I would def had said it was a work. Just like right now how wwe is saying shit about dean, that def screams WORK to me. Especially how they let him have TV time with triple h this past week. That was such an awesome moment where he belittled hunter. 

Juggernautt - 
ChaosOverkill -
Juggernautt -

That's a work 

Probabaly, I dont remember. It depends, if wwe was making statements about him, then yes I would def had said it was a work. Just like right now how wwe is saying shit about dean, that def screams WORK to me. Especially how they let him have TV time with triple h this past week. That was such an awesome moment where he belittled hunter. 

It screamed work to me.

Then one of the wrestling websites put together a list of the number of times they've announced someone leaving at least a month in advance. They've left, every time but one (Punk in 2011).

I heard they don't want him to leave and in fact want him to come back after he goes and does his thing. On a podcast, I forget which one now.

Ambrose says he's never had a good promo in the WWE. I don't think that's necessarily true, but I can see how he feels that way, because he can't just do what he wants.