Sapp vs Aekbono:photos( LOL!!!)

lol @ ironmike

LOL!

I'm with Cochese here. I hope this will shut up all the Sumo jockriders on this board!

- uhh, which "sumo jockriders" are we talking about exactly. I think the lol is more on anyone who tries to make themselves sound like they've been antagonized so much by "haters" and "jockriders" that dont really exist.

And though Im sure Sapp would still win, why would a wrestler of any type do a kickboxing match with someone like Sapp?

Uh...how long was that fight?

LMAO!

Weird seeing Sapp look so little in the pics.

Sumo are fat fucking slobs, what a retarded fucking sport.

Japan gets much more respect for inventing Ju-Jitsu, Kyokushin and Judo.

Gold, you wouldnt be able to handle a week of sumo training.

Dont comment on things you're ignorant about.

LOL

The second pic is priceless

Wasa-B is correct.

I would love to see GoldenShowerBoy in the sumo ring getting tossed into another county. Sumo rules are nothing like MMA rules and the two sports do not cross over well at all.

That said Akebono is a master of his sport, moreso then Goldenfaggot is of his.

"- uhh, which "sumo jockriders" are we talking about exactly. I think the lol is more on anyone who tries to make themselves sound like they've been antagonized so much by "haters" and "jockriders" that dont really exist."

*sigh* It was a joke man. A spinoff to the whole Judo vs BJJ crap...

I don't like that image.

"sumo jockriders"

I cannot believe that Snackebono wasn't allowed to wear a shirt! Dont they know the non-Sumo watching masses are not ready for the jigglies?

Judo is a joke.

Snackebono should fight Genki Sudo next -

chad rowans a fattasssssssssss

this is not a secondary account, I am here to stay.

The fight was almost 3 minutes. There was like 6 or 7 seconds left of the first round when Akebono was floored.

Sapp looked better than he usually does with his punches, his combinations were almost normal this time

SUMO SUCKS!

They are just FAT MEN pushing each other around.

Sumo fights last like 10 seconds.

They have no CARDIO whatsoever.

I just hope this fight was worth it for Akebono, turning his back on Sumo means turning his back on a lot of $$$.