Sarah Frota 2 years USADA susopension

USADA announced today that Sarah Frota Lima, of Santa Catarina, Brazil, has accepted a two-year sanction for a violation of the UFC® Anti-Doping Policy after testing positive for a prohibited substance.

Frota Lima, 32, tested positive for multiple stanozolol metabolites, including 16a-hydroxystanozolol, 3’,16-dihydroxystanozolol, and 4ß,16-dihydroxystanozolol, as the result of an in-competition urine sample she provided on July 27, 2019 at UFC 240 Edmonton, where she lost by technical knockout. Stanozolol is a non-Specified Substance in the class of Anabolic Agents and prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List.

Frota Lima’s two-year period of ineligibility, the standard sanction for a non-Specified Substance under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, began on July 27, 2019, the date her positive sample was collected. The athlete’s positive test also falls under the jurisdiction of the Edmonton Combative Sports Commission, which has accepted USADA’s resolution of the case and recognized its sanction. Frota Lima has not competed in the UFC since her fight on July 27, 2019.

https://ufc.usada.org/sarah-frota-lima-accepts-doping-sanction/

who coulda guessed

this should give her plenty of time to pursue a modeling career

3 Likes

One of the worst conditioned athletes to ever fight in the UFC

1 Like

she even lost that fight

Way too pretty to be a professional fighter. 

1 Like
j-money -

Way too pretty to be a professional fighter. 

That's a handsome lady.

1 Like

Winstrol sucks ass lol. How dumb are these people 

1 Like
Vikingknee -

Winstrol sucks ass lol. How dumb are these people 

Who gave her that lol

What's her camgirl name?

Her Response...(translated)

“…Few know, but I fight since childhood. Before the rings, the MMA, the Brazilian flag on the back, the blood running down my face, televised, expected, applauded (or booed), I was already fighting. It fought against ‘standards’. I fought daily battles against stares screaming that something in me didn’t please, didn’t fit. It hurts. Stick like this daily confrontation. But it does not kill. This unavoidable coexistence with nonconformity, in fact, never shook me. On the contrary, it reinforced in me the idea that I was a born fighter. Aware of this strength of mine, I decided to fight, to occupy a place of speech, of representation. So when I started my career in MMA my idea was always to be an example for children and women, and also because of that, “A” fight was never just a fight. It was never just the money. The school I come from teaches me that fighting is character, dignity and loyalty, I carry the ideology of martial arts with me and I will never give up for greed. Today I am facing another chapter of this fight routine. I’m a black belt of jiu jitsu. Brazilian champion. I have 11 MMA fights, with 9 wins and 2 losses. I’ve done 7 exams for USADA, always clean - untouchable route - but in this last exam I had the unpleasant surprise: a charge of dopping. I have come to publicize the facts surrounding this accusation with respect to all who follow my work. I had a big setback, which is being resolved. I took a routine medicine (which I had taken before), however, I put myself at risk because I consumed a CONTAMINATED drug from a friend (who also couldn’t imagine what was coming) and NOT from the pharmacy that sponsors me. I don’t have much to say except apologize to everyone who follows me and cheers for me. No. I will not give up. And not; My career is not over. Giving up has never been my forte, and now more than ever I need to show SARAH FLEET who THE TREAT is. I was born for this and will take this legacy to my grave, starting over as often as I need it…”

Who the fuck takes something a friend gives them? I've been an athlete, weight liter and steroid user and never once have I used some random shit a "friend" gave me. I don't even borrow a scoop of pre workout lol. What kind of excuse is that. 

She's full of shit....

She never passed the smell test anyway. Gross

nowaydo - Her Response...(translated)

"…Few know, but I fight since childhood. Before the rings, the MMA, the Brazilian flag on the back, the blood running down my face, televised, expected, applauded (or booed), I was already fighting. It fought against ‘standards’. I fought daily battles against stares screaming that something in me didn’t please, didn’t fit. It hurts. Stick like this daily confrontation. But it does not kill. This unavoidable coexistence with nonconformity, in fact, never shook me. On the contrary, it reinforced in me the idea that I was a born fighter. Aware of this strength of mine, I decided to fight, to occupy a place of speech, of representation. So when I started my career in MMA my idea was always to be an example for children and women, and also because of that, “A” fight was never just a fight. It was never just the money. The school I come from teaches me that fighting is character, dignity and loyalty, I carry the ideology of martial arts with me and I will never give up for greed. Today I am facing another chapter of this fight routine. I’m a black belt of jiu jitsu. Brazilian champion. I have 11 MMA fights, with 9 wins and 2 losses. I’ve done 7 exams for USADA, always clean - untouchable route - but in this last exam I had the unpleasant surprise: a charge of dopping. I have come to publicize the facts surrounding this accusation with respect to all who follow my work. I had a big setback, which is being resolved. I took a routine medicine (which I had taken before), however, I put myself at risk because I consumed a CONTAMINATED drug from a friend (who also couldn’t imagine what was coming) and NOT from the pharmacy that sponsors me. I don’t have much to say except apologize to everyone who follows me and cheers for me. No. I will not give up. And not; My career is not over. Giving up has never been my forte, and now more than ever I need to show SARAH FLEET who THE TREAT is. I was born for this and will take this legacy to my grave, starting over as often as I need it…"

So brave…

USADA needs to perform a karyotype before she returns.

The argument that she took 7 other USADA tests mean absolutely nothing. She's a damn cheat and all these dumbasses should be cut.

A friend gave it to her. GTFO of here with that BS. So she’s a liar as well.

I don’t feel one bit for this tramp or anyone else that gets busted for that matter.

That a face that only dark of the night would like

she fought tough and gave me hope for WMMA , all steroids like cyborg.

Obviously she's  going to lie and deny it, but of course she won't name the "friend" or be able to produce some of the "tainted drug". Instead she'll take the suspension without challenging it which is an admission of guilt in itself. If she pushed it then they could easily tell if it was a one time ingestion by the trace amount levels found.

jawline checks out