Sarah Kaufman HFC Champ vs. Gina !!

Record: 6 - 0 - 0
Height: 5'5" (165 cm)
Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)
Born: Victoria, BC
Fighting Out Of: Victoria, BC, Canada

Just sawa a fight she won, so now she's 7-0-0 and still the HCF Champ. I say EXC sign this chick and fight Carano.

This girl has a ton of heart, and she can throw a haymaker like a man and her clinch is pretty sick!

this would be an awesome match.

fiercedragon - 
DREAMS - Does she do anal?

come on, dude. let's keep it respectful.

Yeah, seriously have some respect... but does she?

DREAMS - Does she do anal?

Why not find out? If you hand her the strap on, bend over and ask nicely she might be willing to do you.

fiercedragon - 
DREAMS - 
Dogo - 
DREAMS - Does she do anal?

Why not find out? If you hand her the strap on, bend over and ask nicely she might be willing to do you.

Fuck that. I want her to fist my ass.

this is turning real ugly...

like her sparring gloves after I shit them out

vs Ginelle Marquez.

DREAMS - Does she do anal?

See, its tardcarts like you who RUIN legit threads on the UG!!!

I dont care what the weight difference is, I think Sarah would give Gina arun for her money.

Sarah is a good fighter but she has literally no head movement and i've seen her get caught many times (by questionable strikers) because of this. Gina hits hard.

I think sarah is far better then people know, i have seen her slip punches and counter punch very well. But she can also take a shot to give a shot, i think she just knows what she can get away with. But regardless of what people think she knows how to fight in a way that entertains a crowd.

Different weight classes no?

I do fight at 135...but 140 is only 5 lbs higher. I definitely think that it could be a very exciting fight...and fun too!!

Sarah you have lot`s & lot`s of  talent girl,that`s a fact.This is coming from a guy that is not trying to get in your pants (just keeping it real)

"I do fight at 135...but 140 is only 5 lbs higher. I definitely think that it could be a very exciting fight...and fun too!! "

problem is Gina will roll in at 144 or higher (girl be gettin' bigger every fight)...so unless you're willing to go on the donut diet....it will be a big weight difference.

Face - lol...and thanks

shoe - hopefully, she can control the weight/ weight cutting...but donuts don't sound all that bad to me

Sarah I think could give her 5 pounds (even 10) and still finish her off np. Saw her vs Tara, bad stoppage but a excellent fight.

3t for Vic

TTT for Sarah & getting my screen name back.

I haven't fought Tara...my last fight was against Molly Helsel

TTT for Sarah and Victoria MMA!

I'm a friend/fan of Ginelle Marquez and I'm first to admit that Sarah Kaufman looked great in her win over Ginelle. I think she would provide a good test for Gina Carano.

I've seen her fight & she's tough

Don't know if she can beat Gina