Saratoga Fight Club opens May 7th!

Come Monday May 7th there will be a new MMA Gym opening in Saratoga Springs NY, just outside of Albany.It will include 1100 Sq. feet of mats space,18x18 Boxing Ring,cardio equipment,Every kind of bag you can think of,and weights.Pretty much everything you need to train for ANY kind of fight. Classes will include BJJ(Taught by me,Nolan Dutcher)Wrestling(taught by Justin Shaborn- Head coach of Burn Hills High school)(Muay Thai taught by Joe ?) Boxing (Taught by Pro Boxer Shannon Miller) and more!!Schedule is in the works. BJJ will be Mon, Wed,Thurs 630-830 and Sat 11-1230 All affiliations will b welcome! 610 Rt 9(Maple Ave) Saratoga Springs NY 12866 Anyone interested you can contact me at ndtapout632@hotmail.com or (845)532-8438.
Some of my accomplishments include: Helio "SONECA" Moreira BJJ Purple Belt Team LIONKILL BJJ/MMA Head Instructor Pro MMA Fighter

2002 ISCF Gi Light heavyweight Champion 2002 ISCF NoGi Light Heavyweight Champion 2004 AKBF Cruiserweight Champion 2005 #2 "RANKED" NoGi Grappler in Nation 2005 BJJ Fighter Submission Open Superfight Champion 2005 Grapplers Quest U.S.A. Trials competitor 2006 #1 "RANKED" NoGi Grappler in Nation 2006 Grapplers Quest U.S.A. Trials competiter 2006 Grapplers Quest NoGi Absolute Finalist 2006 Battle of Brooklyn: Team BJJ vs. Team Sambo Champion 2006 USKBA NoGi Grappling Absolute Champion 7x NAGA Champion (6x No Gi Expert Division, 1x Gi Purple Belt Division) 4x Grapplers Quest Finalist (Advanced division)

ttt

Jiu jitsu

Wrestling

Boxing

Thai Boxing

Boxing Ring

Gym Equipment

...what else do you need? This place has got it all.

A cage would be nice, but ill settle for the ring for now.

This moday! Come check us out!!

good luck on the new facility.

sounds nice. saratoga is a great place to visit, hang out and eat & shop and now apparently we can train there too.

monday is a good day for MMA/grappling in new york. next level MMA is also opening monday in utica. it's gonna be sweet. len sonia is the instructor and it's all brand new w/lot's of mat space, bags, a fence and all sorts of equipment.

good luck to both grand openings.

i forgot to ask, how far off broadway is u'r place. we always stay at the cheesy community court motel right on the little park.

hattie's is the best.

tommorrow

hatties makes awesome collard greens

So first week of classes were great.Id say i saw about a dozen new faces throughout the week along with some old familiar faces.Im excited to see what the future holds for this club.