SARM's TME

Curious to know more about them, legit?

I ran a six week course of ostarine about a year ago. I worked in an analytical lab at the time and tested it myself to ensure it was legit. It was the real deal, but it actually seemed to slow down my progress for the time I was on it. At least it was cheap.

Keep it pro, I have an off-topic question pertaining to your credentials I would be grateful if you could answer-

approximately how much quantity of a substance would a lab tech need to identify a powdered conglomerate compound, if they didn't know what to test for? (like say, a nutritional supplement that used unconventional ingredients)

HERTSWENIP - Keep it pro, I have an off-topic question pertaining to your credentials I would be grateful if you could answer-

approximately how much quantity of a substance would a lab tech need to identify a powdered conglomerate compound, if they didn't know what to test for? (like say, a nutritional supplement that used unconventional ingredients)

Herts, if it's a complete unknown it depends on the equipment available in the lab. I knew ahead of time what i was looking for and had some HPLCs to use so I only needed a few micrograms. From a complete unknown you might need several grams of the product.