"Will Charles, from TapOut, be there?"

Yes! ;)

j/k!

Still need 175 lbers and under...

:)

ttt

ttt

"Rolling with your glasses on is hardcore:"

Ha Ha! He is teaching, so it's actually "TEACHING with your glasses on is hardcore:"! ;) LOL!

"Actually, I've never seen him without his glasses on"

LOL! Other than that pic, I don't recall seeing him without his glasses either!

ttt

ttt

ttt

August may be a little too far off the radar for most, hell I have a hard time planning next week. I will see "Don" Matamoros this evening and get his ok to pass on his number, I don't feel like getting monkey stomped for doing so without him saying it's ok.

I wouldn't mind throwing myself in there to compete in this thing the only problem is that I am nobody and everyone (except in WI) would be like WTF who is this guy? Maybe as an alternate? However Henry and Jon Friedland would be excellent choices.

ttt

ttt for the MIDWEST'S TOP GRAPPLERS UNDER 175 LBS?!?!!

ttt

There HAS to be more TOP JIU JITSU GUYS FROM THE MIDWEST that want to win some money doing a little jiu jitsu on a Saturday afternoon??? :)

Me baby.......me.

LOL @ Keoni! You are correct, but I need more than 5 guys in this 8 man tourney! lol

ttt for MORE names!!! :)

Jon Friedland.

BBN (or anyone),

Do you have contact info for him? If so, please email it to me, or call me! Thanks!

Matamoros is in. If you want to email me the details (he is kind of a paranoid guy) I will forward them on to him.

As far as Friedland I don't think him and Henry would be interested in grappling each other. So it would probably be one or the other, but I will likely see him out tonight, I will run it by him and pass your info on to him.