Sat down for Anthem at kids game

The PA announcer told everyone to rise and remove hats. 

I did neither.

2 Likes

you just ended racism with your heroic action

*slow claps*

23 Likes

16 Likes

Such a rebel. Back again so soon? Still awaiting answer on black culture.

2 Likes

You’re so brave OP. Thankfully you live in a free country and you have that right.

Damien8003 - Such a rebel. Back again so soon? Still awaiting answer on black culture.

I’m curious to know if your name is Damien, or why that’s your screen name 

5 Likes

How about an OG fund to move your ass out of this racist oppressive regime?  I bet we can raise enough to send you to the Wakanda of your choice. 

3 Likes

Fighting -

How about an OG fund to move your ass out of this racist oppressive regime?  I bet we can raise enough to send you to the Wakanda of your choice. 

You seem to follow me a lot here

OnlyPirateFan - 
Damien8003 - Such a rebel. Back again so soon? Still awaiting answer on black culture.

How does my name have anything to do with the issue of black culture and that being the primary issue vs a police issue?

Why did you feel the need to lie and grandstand about leaving here?  Do follow through on anything you promise?

8 Likes

"The more one has suffered, the less one demands. To protest is a sign one has traversed no hell."

3 Likes

ShanTheMan -

/Thread.

1 Like

Damien8003 -
OnlyPirateFan - 

How does my name have anything to do with the issue of black culture and that being the primary issue vs a police issue?

Because your using a black name as your screen name while at the same time criticizing black culture? You’re a hypocrite 

OnlyPirateFan -

Im curious to know why 75% of all black children born today have no Father in their lives?

3 Likes

Damien8003 -
OnlyPirateFan - 

Because there is not a police issue if you follow the GOD DAMN rules. You should try it some time then youll realize what the rest of the country has been saying. You know the law abiding citizens. 

Your a role model for the rest of the scumbags. 

OnlyPirateFan -
Damien8003 -
OnlyPirateFan - 

Because your using a black name as your screen name while at the same time criticizing black culture? You’re a hypocrite 

Black name?? Damien is a black name now??

THE OMEN (1976) Ending GIF | Gfycat

2 Likes

I see people do this once in a while here in Canada too. It always makes me think to myself that it’s pretty fricking awesome to live in a country that affords people the freedom to do things like that. I couldn’t imagine living in an oppressive country where you’d actually get in trouble for something like not standing for an anthem. 

1 Like

OnlyPirateFan -

Im curious to know why 75% of all black children born today have no Father in their lives?

Racism is cured. Job well done op.