Sat night SFA / Tuscaloosa

I should have the card ready to post by this afternoon - 10 fights of which 3 are title fights.  Some of my favorite guys will be fighting.  See you there.  later, Sally

ttt

Tuscaloosa police officer here..looking forward to the show

Damn Tom - those were some of the best fights I've seen in a while.  There were only 8 fights on the card and if not matched well - they can go down way too quick.  That gets really boring for the fans who come to watch good fights.  They certainly got their money's worth.  I'll post the results tomorrow afternoon - just got home and too damn tired to dig them out.  Also have to get up early. 

briefly - started off with a title fight (5 / 3min rounds) that went to a split/decision.  congrats to Bryan Goldsby from Knuckle UP - and Brandon Palmer for giving him a good run.  2nd fight with 2 debut fighters also going to a split/decision. 

also Robert Thompson defeated Lance Whyte in the 1st round - no questions on that one.  alot more details tomorrow.  if you missed it - you shoulda been there.  another packed house - venue holds 800, just prior to the opening there were 30 tickets remaining.  thanks to Tom for allowing myself and Skip to be part of these fights.  later, lawdy

Bryan Goldsby over Brandon Palmer in a Split Decision
Clay Stephens over Mike Fyrberg in a Split Decision
Josh Austin over Richard Reinwalt at 2:48 of Rd 1 - TKO - ref stoppage
Travis Hinton over Joey Nadler at :26 of Rd 1 -Submission by ArmBar
Jamie North over Shane White at :32 of Rd 1 - TKO - ref stoppage
Matt Smart over Jason Jarvis by Unanimous Decision
Jeremy Kilgore over Phillip Bohannon at 1:52 of Rd 3 - TKO - ref stoppage
Robert Thompson over Lance Whyte at 2:39 of Rd 1 - Submission - RNC
some of the best matchups and just a great night of fights.  thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your group.
later, Sally

good job guys!!wish i could have been there!