Satan/Lucifer/Devil question

So basically Satan sinned (disobeyed God) JUST ONCE and he is punished (banished from heaven).

However, Christians sin multiple times?

Isn't this unfair?

Can Satan ask for forgiveness and then go back to heaven?

He doesn't want to go back because they don't have myfreecams in heaven. Phone Post

Satan didn't just sin

He rejected God. That pretty much gives you a front row seat in Hades.

He's the embodiment of the worst sin; pride. He also challenged God, wasn't just a slip up or anything.

itskrisdude - He's the embodiment of the worst sin; pride. He also challenged God, wasn't just a slip up or anything.

pride... says the guy with the jersey for an avatar.

If you ask me, God shouldnt be choosing favorites of his angels. maybe then, things wouldnt have gotten so out of hand. but what do i know, im just a sinner that loves some premarital sex

Incidentally-
"Lucifer"
is derived from the Latin: lucis fero ("bringer of the light" or "I bring the light") Phone Post

The Hebrew Shai-Tun is actually an earlier form of Satan and believed to be more powerful than Yaweh. Solomon allowed Shai-Tun to sodomize him in return for his power and forced him to propagate the ritual of circumcision.

in_different - 
itskrisdude - He's the embodiment of the worst sin; pride. He also challenged God, wasn't just a slip up or anything.

pride... says the guy with the jersey for an avatar.

If you ask me, God shouldnt be choosing favorites of his angels. maybe then, things wouldnt have gotten so out of hand. but what do i know, im just a sinner that loves some premarital sex

lol, what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you assuming I'm a Christian for simply explaining certain biblical facts?

He is the ultimate prodigal son :) 

From what I remember Satan tried to set himself up as god and overthrow the God, and as far as anyone can tell Satan and all of his followers never tried to repent. Another thing that makes Satan a little different is he never had anyone tempt him to do wrong or give him a nature to do wrong, he rebelled on his own. Phone Post

Spinelock - The Hebrew Shai-Tun is actually an earlier form of Satan and believed to be more powerful than Yaweh. Solomon allowed Shai-Tun to sodomize him in return for his power and forced him to propagate the ritual of circumcision.

Don't use that name. At best it brings bad luck.

Please refer to him as The Dark One or Ba'alzamon.

For the sake of argument;
According to the bible-
God created everything. That would include angels. God also knows everything, Today and forever. That suggests that God made Lucifer to be what he was/what he became. ..and he knew it in advance. .. that suggests that God did it on purpose.
Additionally; according to the bible

God made everything and everyone to worship him and give him praise. This is the epitome of pride. The very fault for which Lucifer would have been cast out for.
I'm not religious. I just like to read religious history. I don't believe in the good of the bible. .. just adding my two cents. Phone Post

CaptainWoody - Satan didn't just sin

He rejected God. That pretty much gives you a front row seat in Hades.

This. Phone Post

Actually there is absolutely no biblical basis for Satan being some kind of demonic monster thrown out of heaven. Satan is an angel whose job is to tempt people. Still one of God's kids.

interesting discussion

The rebellious angels lived in eternity, outside of time itself. Once they made the decision to disobey, it was made for eternity. They lived in an eternal instant. Phone Post 3.0

SuperMannyFraker -
Spinelock - The Hebrew Shai-Tun is actually an earlier form of Satan and believed to be more powerful than Yaweh. Solomon allowed Shai-Tun to sodomize him in return for his power and forced him to propagate the ritual of circumcision.

Don't use that name. At best it brings bad luck.

Please refer to him as The Dark One or Ba'alzamon.

Ummm.....

The both of yous are the bugging me out Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

BECAUSE JESUS MOTHERFUCKER

I've been reading alot of theories lately that satan is actually the good guy, and god is ruthless. Interesting. Phone Post 3.0