Saturday Night

Hope everyone has a fun night!

7 Likes

dog nip GIF

3 Likes
2 Likes

Extremely low key. Went out to dinner. Playing Fallout ane watching YouTube videos. Going in the hot tub in a little bit after hitting the heavybag. I may mix in baiting Democrats on here with my hyperbolic comments. :joy:

6 Likes

Made the short drive from Chicago’s Northside to Evanston for dinner per my son’s request:

Bought some cat litter, some cat toys, and some “Meowijuana” catnip on the way home:

Gonna hit my Pax 2 (flower only):

Then I’ll do some qi gong, deep breathing, and restorative yoga.

Healing Chi GIF by Zhineng Qigong

4 Likes

Not going you lie, my house of women are all raging so I’m just watching the storms roll in with the dogs on the patio. Enjoyed a nice infused jay after dinner.

3 Likes

Which Fallout?

I’m at work dealing with the utter incompetence of day shift.

At this point, I’ve begun to find a kind of Bad News Bears type of amusement in just how bad they fuck up literally everything they touch.

5 Likes

Ate an adobo burrito

Walked by the ball park

Hunters point got a yacht club. Who knew?

Now laundry.

3 Likes

Zero-ing in the 350 legend got postponed in lieu of absolutely demolishing an outdoor jacuzzi that came with the house. Sledgehammers and crowbars and sawzalls - oh my!

1 Like

Playing 3 again. I am level 22 and I haven’t even found my dad yet. I do a lot of exploring and collecting items to sell in bulk. Haven’t went to any of the DLC locations either. I may do Point Lookout because it is my favorite part of the game and I am built up enough to not get killed easily there.

1 Like

Cool! I really like Point Lookout also. Far Harbor in 4 and The Mire in 76 both have the same kind of “mysterious swamp” vibe, if you get tired of chasing down the Chinese spies.

I love killing the Chinese Communist ghouls. I especially take joy clearing out Mama Dolce’s where all of that scum has avoided extermination. I mean, they literally aren’t people. :joy:

1 Like

I have to keep it real tho, that Xuanlong assault rifle is a great weapon they made.

1 Like

They are! Just exposed to extreme radiation and FEV, if I remember the lore correctly.

I about shit the first time I went down there and found them.

More excitement than I can handle: watching an ‘06 Tom Petty concert on TV and drinking bourbon. Funny thing is his lead guitarist, Mike Campbell, and his band The Dirty Knobs opened for Gov’t Mule in a concert here this evening that I wanted go to but didn’t get to, so I’m watching him on TV instead.

Watching Avengers Endgame and playing chess on my phone. Earlier I jacked off into an old hand towel.

2 Likes

Fuck it. I haven’t had anything to drink in a long time. Everyone is sleeping and I feel like having a drink.
homer simpson drinks GIF

3 Likes

Season 6 Episode 22 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

FUCK YOU DEMOCRATS! YOU ARE ALL SCUM! CAN’T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

2 Likes