saudi prince sues forbes magazine for...

kindly kill yourself asshole

p3Prince-ALWALEED-yardhype

Guardian- Saudi Arabia’s Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, one of the world’s wealthiest businessmen who owns assets including London’s Savoy hotel, has launched a libel action against the business magazine Forbes over claims it underestimated his fortune by $9.6bn. Alwaleed, who is often described as the most influential businessman in the Middle East, vowed to sever ties with Forbes in March when its coveted annual Rich List valued him at $20bn – placing him as the 26th most wealthy billionaire on the planet. The prince insisted he was worth closer to $30bn and accused the respected US magazine of being “demonstrably biased” against Saudi Arabian firms. Now Alwaleed has taken his complaints about the magazine to the high court in London, filing a defamation claim against the Forbes publisher, its editor Randall Lane and two of its journalists, according to court documents seen by the Guardian. Through his Saudi-based investment vehicle, Kingdom Holding, Alwaleed owns large stakes in Apple, Twitter and Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation and has built a formidable property portfolio, including the Savoy Hotel in London and the Plaza in New York.

I expect Michelle Obama to fly out personally on Air Force One to make a formal apology. Phone Post

When will the people rise up and kill these fucks?

If you care that much buy the magazine you rich bastard Phone Post

Soup and Beer - 

I expect Michelle Obama to fly out personally on Air Force One to make a formal apology. Phone Post

A reasonable response to this story...

That is a douche move on a truly epic, even historic level.

He seems like a decent enough guy judging by the pic.

The television isn't solid gold, which displays his humbleness.

That self-worshipping douchebag built a throne in his jet.

What a prick!

Why does he need two trash cans? Phone Post

Thage -
Soup and Beer - 

A reasonable response to this story...
Thanks, Obama! Phone Post 3.0

What a jackass...

If I had 20Bn I'd build a throne for myself too. Heck, I'd have some naked chicks fanning me just for giggles Phone Post 3.0

Would be amazing if Forbes' next issue ranked the top douchey rich people. Guess who's #1?

Smith - Would be amazing if Forbes' next issue ranked the top douchey rich people. Guess who's #1?

I wish Forbes had balls like that.

Donald Trump once sued a publication for calling him a multi-millionaire instead of a billionaire.

Like we all wouldn't do the same.

That pic says it all = Ultra douchebag

The Pete - Like we all wouldn't do the same.

Sue a magazine for underestimating our wealth? No, I'm pretty sure I can safely say that I wouldn't waste the time or energy doing that.

His name a Borat

Tomato Can - That is a douche move on a truly epic, even historic level.

If like to figure out his OG screen name. Phone Post