Saudis to send death row inmates to fight in Syria

Here's the memo:

...we are in dialogue with the accused criminals who have been convicted with smuggling drugs, murder, rape, from the following nationalities: 110 Yemenis, 21 Palestinians, 212 Saudis, 96 Sudanese, 254 Syrians, 82 Jordanians, 68 Somalis, 32 Afghanis, 94 Egyptians, 203 Pakistanis, 23 Iraqis, and 44 Kuwaitis.

We have reached an agreement with them that they will be exempted from the death sentence and given a monthly salary to their families and loved ones, who will be prevented from traveling outside Saudi Arabia in return for rehabilitation of the accused and their training in order to send them to Jihad in Syria.

Please accept my greetings.

[Signed]

Director of follow up in Ministry of Interior

Abdullah bin Ali al-Rmezan

hilarious.

lol @ the rebels even being syrian.

they are mercenaries sent from the outside meant to destabilize.

even the MSM has stopped calling them protestors.. and are using the term "rebel"

some are even using the correct term " Al Qaeda "

Obama, give back that nobel peace prize. thanks.

Lol no source, more ramblings of the unstable troll EY

I give it to page 2 before he is runoff again Phone Post

"some are even using the correct term " Al Qaeda ""

Wait a minute. . .I thought Al Queda was made up by the CIA.

P.S. You do know that only one small part of the rebels are identified with Al Queda. But then again, you've never let facts interfere with your delusions, have you?

What's more unstable? The middle east or EYs brain Phone Post

Learn.

Saudi auction for suicide bomber jihadist in libya

watch video. see to believe

father auctions off his own son for around 600K usd

pfsjkd - 

P.S. You do know that only one small part of the rebels are identified with Al Queda. But then again, you've never let facts interfere with your delusions, have you?

lol @ small part. they are fast growing contingent amongst the "rebels"

You're right.. there really is no strict definition of "al qaeda"

they are muslim extremists... and they are being supported by the west.

they are massacring Christians.

they are 10x more extreme than the dictatorships the west wants to topple.

they are used for destabilization purposes.

lol @ the terrorist supporters on this thread.

immediately siding with Saudi Arabia.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/01/21/saudi-inmates-fight-syria-commute-death-sentences/1852629/ Phone Post

YVEL MACHIDA - 

This. Who doesn't source? Charlatans and no one of worth listening to. In other words, the idiotic sheeple that follow Alex Jonestown.

^ hilarious.

Deniers will still deny.

they will even side with the world's top human rights abuser, Saudi Arabia.

watch the video of a saudi father auctioning off his own son to act as a suicide bomber.

see to know.

see to know.

ausgepicht - 
YVEL MACHIDA - 

This. Who doesn't source? Charlatans and no one of worth listening to. In other words, the idiotic sheeple that follow Alex Jonestown.

see to know.

ausgepicht -
YVEL MACHIDA -  Lol no source, more ramblings of the unstable troll EY

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/01/21/saudi-inmates-fight-syria-commute-death-sentences/1852629/ Phone Post

pfsjkd - 

While I agree that labelling all of the rebels 'Al Qaeda' is an overexaggeration and is being overused at the moment they still make up more than a sizeable amount of the anti Assad forces. The FSA seem to have been pushed aside a while ago and it's the Jihadists that are doing most of the fighting. The FSA themselves have even commented on their superior abilities as fighters namely due to their experience in places like Iraq and others.

On a side note I'm pretty sure that picture is of Al Shabab fighters in Somalia. They don't have much of a link to the Jihadist fighters in Syria if I'm correct. Apart from maybe stating an alligience to Zawahiri who's influence in global Jihad I imagine to be quite low these days, more of a symbolic alligience than anything.

SAWSE!!!

GIMME A SAWSE!!!

notice how they immediately jump to saudi arabia's defense.

a programmed mind.

Wow.

People clearly chose to look at politics like being a sports homer. Are some of you really defending/downplaying/debunking the use of these terrorists from SA just because it counters someone you normally disagree with?

FoxyReiller - 
pfsjkd - 

While I agree that labelling all of the rebels 'Al Qaeda' is an overexaggeration and is being overused at the moment they still make up more than a sizeable amount of the anti Assad forces. The FSA seem to have been pushed aside a while ago and it's the Jihadists that are doing most of the fighting. The FSA themselves have even commented on their superior abilities as fighters namely due to their experience in places like Iraq and others.

On a side note I'm pretty sure that picture is of Al Shabab fighters in Somalia. They don't have much of a link to the Jihadist fighters in Syria if I'm correct. Apart from maybe stating an alligience to Zawahiri who's influence in global Jihad I imagine to be quite low these days, more of a symbolic alligience than anything.

Al Qaeda was a term created to describe the western backed islamic radicals during the war with the soviets.

these same group of bandits have been used for destabilization purposes all over the middle east.

they are hardline muslim radicals.. 100x worse than the dicators the west wants to topple.

the bottom line is these fighters are not PROTESTORS of the syrian govt. they are outside mercenaries being paid for by the west and saudi arabia.

2 million syrians have been displaced due to the "rebels"

Cotton - Wow.

People clearly chose to look at politics like being a sports homer. Are some of you really defending/downplaying/debunking the use of these terrorists from SA just because it counters someone you normally disagree with?

they are brainwashed and deeply programmed.

so brainwashed that they are willing to defend Saudi Arabia.