Savage street fight in Birmingham (UK)

Not bad for untrained fighters.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPx8CvQd14R1Adl0Gak3c4nVrjyJTAa0AEn4_c4

You are doing it wrong.

Care to elaborate?

The link brings you to a sign in page.

The link doesn't work.

404 error

The sign-in page is for YOUR Google account.  Almost everybody on the internet has one.  If you don't, I suggest you make one; they're quite useful.  I would have used Photobucket but they're having problems, and Facebook won't let me post videos due to alleged copyright infringement.  I think making a Google account or signing in to your pre-existing one is worth it, if only to remind us what we train(ed) for.  It's going to get worse before it gets better.

The sign-in page is for YOUR Google account.  Almost everybody on the internet has one.  If you don't, I suggest you make one; they're quite useful.  I would have used Photobucket but they're having problems, and Facebook won't let me post videos due to alleged copyright infringement.  I think making a Google account or signing in to your pre-existing one is worth it, if only to remind us what we train(ed) for.  It's going to get worse before it gets better.

OP , how do I sign into a 404 error ?  Link us the the picture like a normal person.

In for when OP posts it correctly. 

Sorry for the double post before.  I was probably on this site before you, but this forum doesn't let you post pix or vid that aren't on a host site, and Google Photos doesn't let you hotlink, so this is the best I can do until my usual host gets its kinks ironed out.

Is this page a joke 

I just checked it and it works for me.  Right-click (or equivalent on your machine), then click "open link in new tab".  If you're prompted to sign in, sign in to your Google account (or make one) and the clip should come up.

no to google account

Diesel67 -

Sorry for the double post before.  I was probably on this site before you, but this forum doesn't let you post pix or vid that aren't on a host site, and Google Photos doesn't let you hotlink, so this is the best I can do until my usual host gets its kinks ironed out.

So in other words a waste of thread

For sure don't make someone sign into a google account to view a street fight video. This is what Daily Motion is for.

Well this thread sucks.

Here's an alternative, but you'll still have to download the content.  Just be careful and make sure your antivirus/antispyware programs are up to date. 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/77mkd54sjjy54kz/Racist_Muslims_Attack_Sikh_Man_In_Birmingham.mp4

...oh boy

before reading i knew it was mudslimes just by seeing Birmingham.