Save lots of $$. Grapplearts Xmas Sale

Hi guys,

I'm told we're getting close to the cutoff date for orders to reliably make it to overseas destinations (Europe, Australia, the UK, etc.) before December 25th.  So that means I'm launching the Grapplearts Xmas Sale.

If you enter the code XMAS at checkout you'll get 25% off your entire order.  Plus get free shipping anywhere in the world if your order is over $50.

And YES, this does combine with other discounts.  For example, my Guard Sweeps Package would normally cost you $99.90 if bought separately, and it's $80.81 as a package.  But if you use the promo code then you'll save an additional 25% (almost 40 bucks) and get free shipping too.  Merry Christmas!

Reward to yourself for training hard all year by using XMAS in the coupon box at checkout when you go to this url:

www.grapplearts.com/Grappling-Videos-DVDs.php

Take care

Stephan Kesting

www.grapplearts.com

Some examples of what's on sale:

How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent: normally $147, now only $110.25

The 8 DVD Set, normally $379.60 if purchased separately, now $199.46. You can also get all the DVDs individually, saving from $7.50 to $12.50 per DVD

The Grappling Concepts Course, My flagship product, normally $247, only $185.25

...and lots of other grappling instructional stuff.  Check it out at www.grapplearts.com/Grappling-Videos-DVDs.php and use the code XMAS at checkout.  25% off of everything, plus free shipping over $50

Thanks again

Stephan Kesting

www.grapplearts.com

Happy Black Friday btw!

It's still on, but time's running out to get your items before the holidays.

If you want to see what's hot right now check out this blog post about top Grapplearts Instructionals of 2011

Stephan

ttt

My Blog