Saved a man's family today (pic)

So I was rolling down the street, smoking endo and sipping on gin and juice with fellow OGer Dangers-Daddy (The ugly creature on the left side of the pic) when we noticed a man in distress. He held a sign in his hands that said his family had been kidnapped.

We knew we had to help somehow. 

The kidnappers had recently phoned the distraught husband and informed him that only one thing would set his family free.......Jerky. The gods has surely smiled upon this man today as we were just leaving Bass Pro Shop in Poverty, Arkansas (aka West Memphis, Arkansas) and had just stocked up on jerky made from several different types of dead animals. Most of it was gone, except the Elk jerky. We gladly gave this man our last piece of $12 jerky in exchange for him letting us capture the pure joy on his face as he learned his family would be freed. This special moment is now captured on film to be saved forever.

Hug your loved ones and tell them you love them. You just never know what could happen.

What a good samaritan you are! Phone Post 3.0

that's a narrow dildo.

The Wildebeast jerky I had was exquisite. If that was all that was left then this dude's family woulda been fucked cuz I wasnt giving that up.

Danger's daddy passed him some good genes. Good thing it wasnt really you, little fella dodged the unathletic cracker genes in exchange for handsome cracka genes.

up

Luckily I had one last stick of Elk Pepperoni to spare to reunite this poorly educated man with his family. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - or "will suck dick for beef jerky"
That was on the back of the sign Phone Post 3.0

Bless you... Man at his best. Phone Post

"ransome"...

Er...

iclimb513 - "ransome"...

Er...
Derpkansas Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood -
iclimb513 - "ransome"...

Er...
Fuck off Phone Post 3.0

Danger'sDaddy -
Naderhood -
iclimb513 - "ransome"...

Er...
Fuck off Phone Post 3.0
Population: YOU Phone Post 3.0

Where in west Memphis might you be obtaining this jerky? If might brave the lot lizards and dodge bullets to go to there if it is worth it. Phone Post

gusthefish - Where in west Memphis might you be obtaining this jerky? If might brave the lot lizards and dodge bullets to go to there if it is worth it. Phone Post
Bass Pro Shops over on Sycamore View in Memphis TN. Phone Post 3.0