Saved By The Bell Unauthorized Story Movie

Never heard of this, and I'm a huge saved by the bell fan. Here's the full movie, if a blue at a pc would be so kind.

http://youtu.be/M5OFUxzQxys Phone Post 3.0

I'm so excited! I'm so excited!

groundfighter2000 - I'm so excited! I'm so excited!
Voted up and thanks.

After researching it a bit, I discovered it's a Lifetime movie based on Dustin Diamond's tell-all biography. Phone Post 3.0

The Max Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

I've seen Jessie's tits.

It sucked. Very boring and bland.

Mario Lopez' autobiography just came out, maybe he dishes more dirt on the Saved By The Bell years.

Man I used to love that sgow Phone Post 3.0

PoundforPound - It sucked. Very boring and bland.

Mario Lopez' autobiography just came out, maybe he dishes more dirt on the Saved By The Bell years.
This. My wife and I wanted our two hours back. Phone Post 3.0

I grew up with watching Saved by the Bell. I loved that show. Mario was on Howard Stern the other day and talked about how he banged Tiffany Amber-Thiessen. Bastard. I killed many kittens to her. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if Mario ever used his hair grease and her tears as lube.

PoundforPound - It sucked. Very boring and bland.

i agree, since this was from Screechs viewpoint i expected there to be some juicy drama we had never heard about before but nope..instead we get a rather boring play by pay on how the typical teen sitcom comes and goes...ugghh...pretty disappointing...

Cire - I grew up with watching Saved by the Bell. I loved that show. Mario was on Howard Stern the other day and talked about how he banged Tiffany Amber-Thiessen. Bastard. I killed many kittens to her. Phone Post 3.0

Mario Lopez has lived the life...i mean, the guy cheated on Ali Landry!

later 16 mins in.

The movie was made by Dustin Diamond. The other cast members say it is extremely inaccurate and the movie is basically a pity party for Dustin Diamond. Phone Post 3.0

It was not based on Dustin's book.

Cire - I grew up with watching Saved by the Bell. I loved that show. Mario was on Howard Stern the other day and talked about how he banged Tiffany Amber-Thiessen. Bastard. I killed many kittens to her. Phone Post 3.0

Mario banged EVERY other Saved By The Bell cast member.

EVERY

Is it safe to say that Mario has gone on to be the most successful SBTB alumnus?

PoundforPound - Is it safe to say that Mario has gone on to be the most successful SBTB alumnus?
Yes. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Paul Gosselar and Tiffany Thiessen have worked pretty regularly since Saved by the Bell ended. I'd probably put NYPD Blue higher than being the host of Extra. Phone Post 3.0