Saving Bill Murray

Saving Bill Murray (2018) - Official Teaser [HD] from Kinnane Films on Vimeo.

I am ready.

Interesting 

nofx - 

Interesting 

IT'll either be really good, or really terrible.

Zned - 
nofx - 

Interesting 

The trailer makes it look like it's an extremely low budget movie by two guys who have talent but are still a few years away from making a good film.

Soup and Beer - 
Zned - 
nofx - 

Interesting 

The trailer makes it look like it's an extremely low budget movie by two guys who have talent but are still a few years away from making a good film.

^^lol the other thing is it looked like two guys were trying to be the Coen Brothers.    I'll watch it though without judgement and see.  It might be good.

Soup and Beer - 

^^lol the other thing is it looked like two guys were trying to be the Coen Brothers.    I'll watch it though without judgement and see.  It might be good.

Yeah I am not sure if they are shooting for the Coen Bros, or if they are going to go down the Wes Anderson route.

I am hopeful though.

Zned - 
Soup and Beer - 

Yeah I am not sure if they are shooting for the Coen Bros, or if they are going to go down the Wes Anderson route.

I am hopeful though.

I'll pay to watch it quicker than another big budget turd that uses a template story thats been done a thousand times before.   Lots of gems come out of low budget independant films.  Big budget films are mostly garbage these days.

Hope it's good, I'll tune in for literally anything if Bill Murray is in it 

Just saw Kingpin on Hulu yesterday. First few minutes with him at the diner is comedy gold. 

From the drink order, comment on waitress' perfume, and Hi.. just great shit there.

Soup and Beer -

I completely agree with this. 

You can see those guys have some talent.

Death Beast - 

Just saw Kingpin on Hulu yesterday. First few minutes with him at the diner is comedy gold. 

From the drink order, comment on waitress' perfume, and Hi.. just great shit there.

I don't believe he is in the movie other than his name and DL, possibly the back of his head.

I, for the life of me, don't understand why this guy is as revered as he is. 

He did one good movie, that being Lost In Translation and his performance was solely enabled by the brilliance that is Sofia Coppola.

Anybody here remember Osmosis Jones? Because I do.

It is kind of weird how people have almost randomly decided to rally around Bill Murray and turn him into a hero. I guess he sounds like a nice guy and funny, and has shown up and surprised regular people by attending their events. I guess his sister was or is a nun, so that is nice, maybe he is a good Catholic boy. He does seem to have the drinking part down.

sadic1 - It is kind of weird how people have almost randomly decided to rally around Bill Murray and turn him into a hero. I guess he sounds like a nice guy and funny, and has shown up and surprised regular people by attending their events. I guess his sister was or is a nun, so that is nice, maybe he is a good Catholic boy. He does seem to have the drinking part down.

He also got his reputation for sticking up for other cast members on SNL when Chevy Chase was bullying everyone else.

sadic1 - It is kind of weird how people have almost randomly decided to rally around Bill Murray and turn him into a hero. I guess he sounds like a nice guy and funny, and has shown up and surprised regular people by attending their events. I guess his sister was or is a nun, so that is nice, maybe he is a good Catholic boy. He does seem to have the drinking part down.

Meatballs

Caddyshack

Stripes

Tootsie

Ghostbusters

Scrooged

What About Bob

Groundhog Day

Kingpin

Wild Things

Rushmore

Hamlet

Lost in Translation

Broken Flowers

The Life Aquatic

Zombieland

Hyde on the Hudson

Moonlight Kingdon

The Grand Budapest Hotel

St Vincent

He has decades of epic comedy writing and acting, and has shone like a beacon of hope in a sea of despair in his dramatic roles. He captures people's imaginations with his talent and hard work, his eccentricities are simply icing on the cake.

Uhtred Ragnarson -

I, for the life of me, don't understand why this guy is as revered as he is. 

He did one good movie, that being Lost In Translation and his performance was solely enabled by the brilliance that is Sofia Coppola.

Anybody here remember Osmosis Jones? Because I do.

I love osmosis Jones and Murray killed that role

so fuck off

Later

Zned -
nofx - 

Interesting 

i think it will be somewhere in between.

Zned - 

Meatballs

Caddyshack

Stripes

Tootsie

Ghostbusters

Scrooged

What About Bob

Groundhog Day

Kingpin

Wild Things

Rushmore

Hamlet

Lost in Translation

Broken Flowers

The Life Aquatic

Zombieland

Hyde on the Hudson

Moonlight Kingdon

The Grand Budapest Hotel

St Vincent

He has decades of epic comedy writing and acting, and has shone like a beacon of hope in a sea of despair in his dramatic roles. He captures people's imaginations with his talent and hard work, his eccentricities are simply icing on the cake.

A few of those movies are good, and a couple are iconic even though not actually good. I don't think of him as a top comedic actor, but I still like the ones I like and think he seems like a fun and/or genuine guy, and I do like that he is kind of an "anti Chevy Chase", because that guy does appear to have always been a tool.