Saw a black guy arrested at Walmart

Today I had to go to walmart with the family to pick up a prescription. I hate going there cause its ghetto and scary. Anyways as soon as we get out the car I hear a black guy a couple rows over screaming at someone.

He even screamed WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT, so I quit trying to see what was happening cause I didnt want any trouble. Just wanted a diet mt. dew and price reduced italian pinwheel wrap from the deli cold section.

He also started screaming CALL THE POLICE, BRING THE FUCKIN POLICE THEN I DONT GIVE A FUCK. This man was really on one. I went inside and got our stuff, on the way out a man wearing a hoodie with no bags set off the alarm and kept walking quickly out the door.

Once back in the parking lot two police officers were blocking a row and had the black gentleman handcuffed sitting up on his butt while they talked to him. The whole thing just made me sad, and scared.

People angry and yelling, people stealing, the police doing stuff. I just went home to drink my diet mt. dew and talk to my friends online, able to get drunk and avoid society until tomorrow.

6 Likes

Meme Ghetto GIF

4 Likes

I usually drive 5 miles to a better walmart but the prescription went to the one by my apartment, a ghetto shithole.

2 Likes

Im really surprised cheddar didnt start acting tough when he realized the guy was in cuffs.

Old school ched would have. Pakman changed cheddars ways!

8 Likes

My mall has its own police station. They do a lot of arresting.

4 Likes

You need to hire that one badass in the other thread who has no problem going bare handed vs a guy that just got done murdering a lady by stabbing her 10 times. I could see him being very beneficial to your estate. You’d of course have to talk him out of quitting special ops.

2 Likes

Which guy is that? A lot of them on the OG.

1 Like

That’s scary.

2 Likes

I thought about screaming something at him when he was cuffed up, but then I was afraid the police would bother me. So I was too pussy to commit a cowardly act.

2 Likes

Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

You did the right thing ignoring the zoo. Just go about your business and go back home to enjoy your pinwheel.

4 Likes

They call him Snake cuz he ain’t afraid of em. He never was. Except for when he was a kid.

1 Like

fixed it

1 Like

Nothing scarier than an unpredicable human.

1 Like

Right I aint out here trying to have ego fistfights with scary yellin black dudes.

2 Likes

That wasn’t me. I would have used my braided leather belt with deadly accuracy and efficiency.

2 Likes

Yeah even if I could beat him up in a UFC style fight because of my superior knowledge and history of grappling what if he had a gun or knife?

2 Likes

Scarier that I’m the de facto backup! All the town pd.knows us, they park at our house all the time.

They always walk by my house. Always. The bad guys.

1 Like

my thoughts exactly… same with suicide bombers… just fucking scary people out there

1 Like

You studied that on YouTube though. The other guy has a very particular set of skills. He doesn’t even need a belt. He just goes 1 on 1 unarmed or probably carries an AR-15 under his duster subduing psychopath murders while shopping at the local Walgreens.

2 Likes