Saw a guy wearing this shirt....

At the Children's Museum and saw a guy walking around with this shirt...for a minute I was thinking "what the fuck is this guy wearing that shirt for with kids around??"  Then I realized I was reading it in my head as though their was a space between the t and the h and there wasn't. 

My nephews got me a similar one at Christmas, it's Drunkle -like an uncle, only drunker. 

1 Like

why were you looking at a guys tits? i've never read another man's shirt in my life.

Fat whores need their own shirt

Right Hand JO Power - why were you looking at a guys tits? i've never read another man's shirt in my life.

Forever the meat gazer.

2 Likes
Banjaxo -

My nephews got me a similar one at Christmas, it's Drunkle -like an uncle, only drunker. 

Haha that's awesome. Mine is Bearded Funcle... but yours makes more sense for me if I'm being honest.

Banjaxo -

lol

My nieces got me the one that says "funcle."

In my case, the one you got would probably be more fitting.

Gunkle is more like it

1 Like

I cheated like a mofo in biology. The funny part is I could have passed the class. I was just lazy. The teacher was my ex-golf coach who kicked me off the team for showing up at a tourney drunk as hell and shooting a 122 lol. He pretty much hated me so he sat me at the front of the class so I would quit goofing off in back and he could watch me. Funny part is they turned the scan tron cards in on the corner of his desk for test...which I sat right in front of. I would wait for the smart ones to finish then copy all their answers. Any time a dumbass would come up and turn their test in I would tell them to put it on the bottom. It was a science classroom so the golf coach was always in the lab screwing about when we took tests. I did however have to bust up some dickweed for ruining my scam. I told him to put his test on the bottom and he moved the scan trons behind a book so I couldn't see them. Yep, I kicked his ass for that and then we had an understanding on future tests.

ABCTT Dos -
Right Hand JO Power - why were you looking at a guys tits? i've never read another man's shirt in my life.

Forever the meat gazer.

Bravo.... well done!   Lol