Saw a house blow up today

Reporting that it was a gas leak...
I was ice fishing near shore and about block away in the resort town there was an explosion that completely destroyed a home. There was stuff blown up at least 100 feet in the air... I felt the damn shock as much as I heard the explosion... Crazy.

This is a couple houses down
Phone Post 3.0

Where is this?

Holy crap. Phone Post 3.0

Meth or shatter prices going up. Phone Post 3.0

DreamerMMA -

Where is this?

Regina Beach... Saskatchewan Phone Post 3.0

Reminds me of the first time I jerked off Phone Post 3.0

They flew the air ambulance in and landed it by one of my trucks. They wouldn't let me move it. However I don't think anyone was hurt so they didn't need to airlift anyone out.
Phone Post 3.0

Insurance scam?

Ha. Who knows. If so, I would go ahead and say that it's a write off. Phone Post 3.0

Ban gas Phone Post 3.0

Cadillacphat - They flew the air ambulance in and landed it by one of my trucks. They wouldn't let me move it. However I don't think anyone was hurt so they didn't need to airlift anyone out.
Phone Post 3.0
If anyone was in the house they'd be airlifting little pieces Phone Post 3.0

Too bad that Regina didn't explode instead. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Too bad that Regina didn't explode instead. Phone Post 3.0
Ha it would be alright if it wiped S'Toon also. Phone Post 3.0

Cadillacphat -
Ha it would be alright if it wiped S'Toon also. Phone Post 3.0
You've gone too far, I'm upset about it. Phone Post 3.0

Spoken like a true Saskatooner! Phone Post 3.0

They make meth at Regina Beach? All is good as long as the fish and chip place didn't go up in the explosion Phone Post 3.0

Drone strike

gnt16 - They make meth at Regina Beach? All is good as long as the fish and chip place didn't go up in the explosion Phone Post 3.0
It blew the windows out of the place... There was a piece of the roof on the roof of the fish and chips place....2 1/2 blocks away. Phone Post 3.0

Cadillacphat -
gnt16 - They make meth at Regina Beach? All is good as long as the fish and chip place didn't go up in the explosion Phone Post 3.0
It blew the windows out of the place... There was a piece of the roof on the roof of the fish and chips place....2 1/2 blocks away. Phone Post 3.0
Blew the windows out of the fish and chips place... Phone Post 3.0

I'm in Regina. Phone Post 3.0