Saw Avengers 2 last night...some tings

1. Opening scene was too cgi fake looking.

2. The Ultron fella had a weird personality for a robot, he didnt look scary, and he seemed like a pushover.

3. Mary Kate and Ashley's sister a super hero? Next!

4. Hawkeye sucks. Is he there so normal people can relate to a member of the avengers?

5. Those pathetic losers at the end members of the avengers? Pass! Avengers should only be the coolest and best. Thor, captain, tony starks, hulk.

6. Andy Serkis is the man. Good to see Gollum have a small part in film.

Not bad overall. Those were my only gripes.

Seems like they are leading to a civil war Phone Post 3.0

Marvel has a plan. Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't help but hear Seth McFarlane when Ultron spoke. Phone Post 3.0

I liked it. Thought the whole ultron thing was rushed. Phone Post 3.0

I really like it but avengers one, gotg and cap winter solider I like better Phone Post 3.0

OP:

I watched it 2 nights ago and thought it was absolutely terrible.

Its pretty much the exact same movie as the first one, just different, crapper, bad dudes.

Watched it a couple nights ago... Overrated. Phone Post 3.0

I just watched it too. Lots of thoughts I'll post later, but you nailed most of them.

I think this is one of the biggest examples of the movie maintaining continuity at the expense of story telling. Joss Whedon stopped directing because of this. I hope we eventually get a directors cut.

RDJ/IM is over 50 and costs 40 million a film now. You need new blood to keep the franchise going. Everyone so far has been a longtime avenger.

I thought it was pretty lame.

Too many like "fodder ninja" bad guys.

Too many "aha" moments. Like wonder where ultron is?

Oh lets check that asian chicks lab.

I take issue with you taking issue with Elizabeth Olsen's presence in the film!

She makes 2 very fine contributions imo. Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez - I take issue with you taking issue with Elizabeth Olsen's presence in the film!

Her tittays were epic in that. They made ScarJo a distant second.

DaveFu - I think this is one of the biggest examples of the movie maintaining continuity at the expense of story telling. Joss Whedon stopped directing because of this. I hope we eventually get a directors cut.

RDJ/IM is over 50 and costs 40 million a film now. You need new blood to keep the franchise going. Everyone so far has been a longtime avenger.
Haha. That video summed it up perfectly Phone Post 3.0

The dialogue was cringe worthy

Loved the first Avengers but was very disappointed with 2.

My biggest beef was it felt like Ironman 4 co-staring the rest of them.

Tony Stark makes Ultron-Not Hank Pym
Tony Stark Makes Vision- Not Ultron
Tony STark has big one on one with Hulk and even Knocks him out.
Tony Stark gets the big surprise return with Fury in the barn and not Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye even though they worked for Shield, plus after all the events of the last Cap movie.
Tony Stark is the main one to stop the city from falling while the rest fight fodder.
Plus more, in general it was a Ironman movie.

There are many other reasons I was disappointed also.

Oh one more, of the new characters the one that was true to the comic they kill off.

DaveFu -
Sleazy Martinez - I take issue with you taking issue with Elizabeth Olsen's presence in the film!

Her tittays were epic in that. They made ScarJo a distant second.

Excelsior!!! Phone Post 3.0

I love what they've done with Hawkeye. He's totally self-aware about how ridiculous and underpowered his character is:

"The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense." - Hawkeye

Honestly I thought it was excellent, aside from a couple of minor points like Ultron's half-baked origin and Thor's weird vision quest.

Still enjoying them, but AoU was not their best effort.

I like the longitudinal storyline. I think it's an interesting story arc. And by the end, it might be 3-4 movies too long, but overall a really good job.

That said, I don't know what the fuck this company is gonna do five years. They can't punch out superhero movies at three a yer for the next three or four decades.

And the DC storm has barely begun. I reckon those guys are gonna fucking burn piles of cash. Have u seen there release schedule? It's insanely packed, and they've not really done anything yet. Lotta eggs in that basket. Phone Post 3.0