Saw Bisping at the local Globo Gym last night...

Hopefully he will be back soon. Eyes are tricky to comment on but he looked in really good shape (insert thick and tight joke here) .... was random to look left and see him in the bench Phone Post 3.0

Good stuff. He's good for the sport and I look forward to his return.

Did you compliment his hair? Phone Post 3.0

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - Did you compliment his hair? Phone Post 3.0
no...... I was too disappointed he didn't he didn't put his weights back lol Phone Post 3.0

Bisping vs Kennedy please Phone Post 3.0

lumberjack27 -
no...... I was too disappointed he didn't he didn't put his weights back lol Phone Post 3.0
Hes too hollywood for that Phone Post 3.0

lumberjack27 - Hopefully he will be back soon. Eyes are tricky to comment on but he looked in really good shape (insert thick and tight joke here) .... was random to look left and see him in the bench Phone Post 3.0
Was he trying out for the dodgeball team? Phone Post 3.0

A bag of ricin -
lumberjack27 -
You should've, that is a thing of beauty. Feathered and lethal, you just don't see it like that now a days. Phone Post
I'm gonna whisper "feathered but lethal " next time while he's lifting Phone Post 3.0

I think the REAL story here is that the British actually have a Globo Gym...

How much do he bench?
And beside you get lucky he didn't spit on the floor or even worse !!! Phone Post 3.0

Oszi90 - How much do he bench?
And beside you get lucky he didn't spit on the floor or even worse !!! Phone Post 3.0
Great first post, cunt. Phone Post 3.0

MTomlinson -

I think the REAL story here is that the British actually have a Globo Gym...

Pretty sure he lives in the US Phone Post 3.0