Saw mighty mouse at Godzilla premiere

...last night. Was in line to get popcorn and saw him in the line next to me. I actually have been acquaintances with him since high school as he and one of my good friends were rivals in wrestling, and I spent a little time training with him at AMC about 10 years ago when he first jumped into MMA.

I didn't want to lose my spot in line lol so I just threw out a "hey whats up mighty mouse" and he responded and remembered me and asked how I had been. Cool that he still seems pretty down to earth. He also looks like he has added about 10-15 pounds in muscle since he was first fighting, seeing him in person although he is short you wouldn't think of him as a 'little' guy.

I know I know, cool story bro.

How was the movie? Phone Post 3.0

Looked like garbage, but has to be better than the last one with ferris bueler Phone Post 3.0

Awaiting video of teller initially refusing DJ PG-13 movie tickets.

I've seen him a few times and he is always the smallest adult in the room

HolyHackZack - I've seen him a few times and he is always the smallest adult in the room
Godzilla? Phone Post 3.0

Seen it last night as well and thought it was fucken shit Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackZack - I've seen him a few times and he is always the smallest adult in the room

Yup, nothing against the guy, one hell of a fighter...... but hes tiny (just like most FWs).