Saw Royce/Yoshida at Royce Seminar

Royce did a seminar at Gracie Miami yesterday. At the end of the seminar, he showed his fight with Yoshida (the second one, of course). After seeing the fight, it was very obvious that Yoshida had given up and was just laying there taking a beating. It was also very obvious that Royce was not looking for a submission, but rather taking the opportunity to punish Yoshida. I was curious about that, after reading all the criticism on this Forum about Royce not "being able to" finish Yoshida. Yoshida was in a position to be finished more than once, and didn't really even look to be attempting to defend.

Although the official announcement was that this match was a draw, it seemed to me that there was a clear winner.

double post

triple post

Quadruple post . . . WTF!!!!! This is gettin' ridiculous!

I got a dvd copy of the event about a week ago.Royce
definately had the better of Yoshida,but royce could not finish
him and if he could he would have there is no doubt in my
mind.After the fight you could hear Royce say to Yoshida
"now i respect you" or something like that.I saw the interview
before the fight and Royce looked mad as hell for the sthis
fight,so ther is no doubt he wanted Yoshida unconcious by
the end of the fight.

the end of the fight.

the end of the fight.

Uh oh! Mike don't tell this to Kai Tremeche.
He will only accept the one and only report that says that Yoshida dominated some part of round 1.

Aatu: *LMFAO* Sothy, Bludhall and East all said the same, and more did as well inside those posts.

But hey, believe whatever you want. People see the craziest things in fights.

Aatu: *LMFAO* Sothy, Bludhall and East all said the same, and more did as well inside those posts.

But hey, believe whatever you want. People see the craziest things in fights.

wow, this site is slow...

Just to clarify, I won't see the Royce (or Saku) fight until next Saturday (didn't get to see it this weekend like I hoped, but a forum member has graciously offered to let me watch his copy (we both live in Osaka)).

However, I know for a fact that Royce tried several submissions during the fight, and he has always stated that he didn't lose the Ken fight since it was a draw.

(However, as I feel that a no judges draw is BS, I am more than willing to say that Royce did win this fight as people that I trust that have seen the fight feel that Royce did win the fight.)

Officially Yoshida is 1-0-1 against Royce, but in my mind he is 0-1 against Royce with one no-contest (although he was getting the better in that match, and even though it may have ended in a 'draw' if not for the error, a no judges draw is BS...etc....so maybe 1-1 ;o).

Kai, buahahahahhahahha
You should've checked out the thread where I had already addressed what you said about Sothy, east and this Blundhall. On that thread I already said that Sothy had said on numerous occasion that he hadn't even seen the fight. But no, you just had to make an idiot out of yourself once again.
Here, I'll quote what I said:

"Aatu: Look up your own threads. East, Sothy, Bludhall and many others said the same."
You messed up, Kai, and it's time to admit it.

Sothy said he hadn't even seen the fight and he was quite clear on that. East said that it wasn't a beatdown like some people said it was. He hardly said anything about Yoshida dominating any part of the match.

I don't know this Blundhall, so if you can, please quote some of his material for me.

Congratulations by the way, you managed to bring up a whopping three people, and out of them - at least - two were incorrect. Maybe it's becoming clear to you why I think you bang your head against a wall every now and then??

"*Shrugs* I know I'm right and so do you."

That's exactly what makes you a complete idiot. You "know" you're right and you haven't even seen the fight. Good going.

Come on, Kai, just admit you're wrong. Then again, we both know you won't do that; it takes a man to admit his mistakes...

I disagree. Rocye spent the first round trying to finish. He could not.

I suppose that's true. Royce said that he went for an ankle lock, and that Yoshida didn't even grimace. he also said that, when he tried a heel hook, Yoshida's leg didn't budge. When I said he wasn't trying to finish, I was referring to the part of the fight where Yoshida was just laying there taking a beating, but I can see that I wasn't very clear about that.

The submission attempts from Royce of course made Yoshida work (and Royce), it was obvious Royce was trying to gas him, which he did, and then punished him in the last moments of the match.

Kai.... Oh, Kai....

I'm waiting for your answer. Where have you disappeared.
Time to admit you messed up... once again

Aatu: I 'disappeared' becaus the forum was down for almost 2 days of and on, jackass.

Again, look up the threads, they're there, I don't have to dig around for you, don't be so fucking lazy. And somehow I doubt they are incorrect, when everyone in those threads agreed.

But whatever, I'm done arguing with ghosts. Get a blue name so I can see you as something other than a troll.

"...Get a blue name so I can see you as something other than a troll..." -Kai

non-blue name = troll?

"Again, look up the threads, they're there, I don't have to dig around for you, don't be so fucking lazy. And somehow I doubt they are incorrect, when everyone in those threads agreed."

Buahahhahahha

You sure don't let us down when you keep on shining in the idiocy department. You can't even admit you're wrong when Sothy himself posted exactly what I said on *THIS* thread.

"You don't have to dig around"...

There's nothing to dig around. There is not a single person here who has seen the fight who agrees with you.
Maybe you can come up with a single delusional judo troll, but since you have that against 100+ people supporting what I've said... well, it takes an idiot (hello Kai) to not figure out who is correct

"But whatever, I'm done arguing with ghosts. Get a blue name so I can see you as something other than a troll."

Nice, but you'll need to do better than that.
Funny how my "blackname" suddenly becomes an issue with you when you make stupid statements, which you can't back up.

"LOL! Royce should have shown the video from the first fight where he got choked out by Yoshida and twitched." Comedian

Damn, you must be the man!! I didn't even know about that match. I only know about the match where Royce got buttf**ked by a premature ref stoppage where Yoshida sat there with a stupid look on his face like he didn't understand why Royce was pissed.

Actually, what I find funny is that, while we'll never know for sure what would've happened in the first fight, we know for SURE that Royce beat him up like a grade school bully in the second fight. Funny, huh?