Saw Royce/Yoshida at Royce Seminar

No wixom don't do that. He tends to alienate people relatively easily.

I liked how Royce put it - "It's not that I lost, I've lost before, I know how to lose. But don't rob me."

nat turner ...where did u get the dvd copy...email me sbm0311@aol.com

It is amazing to me that some people can't see how bad Royce was shafted in the first match. It is therefore not surprising that those same people are trying to make excuses and deny the beatdown Royce put on Yocheata in the 2nd fight.
Hawk

Serious question. What is the definition of a beatdown?

The accounts of the fight I have read; suggest Royce
dominated Yoshida positionally and was throwing punches from mount and when he took his back. Royce also got in a good groin kick. The picture of Yoshida post-fight showed that his left eye was slightly swollen and bruised.

Is that a beatdown? I always thought a beatdown was any fight Tank was in; win or lose.

What's the evidence that Royce even hurt Yoshida? Yoshida gives us evidence of getting hurt in his fight with Tamura. Excerpted from his diary. Translated on Japan Forum.

"2003/08/11(Mon)
Thank you for all the support. Ahhh, finally the fight is over. Although I could win, my whole body is battered and hurts. There isnt much time till November, so I will try to have my injuries healed first and try hard for the final victory!! Really, my body hurrrrts ...! Bye."

"2003/08/13(Wed)
It has passed 3 days since the fight. The injury doesnt seem to be that bad, but the swell doesnt recede. I want to heal as soon as possible,"

From his fight with Silva,

Finally, the fight is over.. As we already know, it hurts to get hit! I had 5 stiches on my upper lip. I want to have my injury healed soon, and train hard to fight again.!!

"As always, your face starts swelling from a day after the fight. Ouch, ouch! Just to be careful, I will go to have my head checked with CT scan. I cant show this messed-up face to the kids. They will be scared"

Comments post-fight with Royce

"1/1/04 YOSHIDA: Happy New Year! I'm so sorry for giving you guys such a disappointing fight. Well I have to have spirit, skill and good conditioning to win. I was so disappointed at myself. In 2004 I am going to train VERY VERY hard and come back much stronger. So please keep supporting me."

Seems to me that Tamura did more physical damage to Yoshida in a loss; and Silva did more physical damage in his fight. Whatever damage you think Royce did, wasn't even significant enough for Yoshida to mention. How is it a beatdown when the other guy doesn't even know it?

Sounds like Royce would have won a decision, fought a masterful fight, but the evidence seems lacking for it to be called a "beatdown".

does pride score by rounds

According to Mark, it sounds like Royce has some respect for Yoshida. The next fight will have the same result but a little better performance from Yocheata.

LOL!! AFTER they were stood up Ken hit Royce with one punch in 35 minutes, Royce went down, Ken throws some punches that miss, Royce almost gets an elevator, and Ken goes back to hugging Royce, just as he'd done for the first 30 minutes. No way Ken easily beat Royce, no way Ken beat Royce period. Except for the one punch Ken did nothing. Even his Dad was yelling at him to fight and all he did was hang on for dear life.
Hawk

Thanks for keeping this thread up, guys.
It's time for Kai to admit his mistake like a man and not hide like a bitch.