Say a little prayer for Montecito please

Worst flooding in our history... 75 people missing , 6 confirmed dead. The wall of mud came through at 50mph

3 blocks from my house is worse hit. I’m lucky im on a hill. There actively digging people out now! I’m not a begging man but I’m asking anyone who prays to please do so. They pulled a 2 year old girl out alive but no family , saved a guy up to his neck... My chicks  little brother has a friend who’s house was destroyed and him and his dad were washed away, they found him alive down by coast village but can’t find dad. 

Really hope they they save more people 

KEYT.com 

Jesus... from Fire to Flood

Stay safe man

Montecito https://imgur.com/gallery/85pM7

Hopefully that link works

Fuck man, I'm glad you're alright. 

Mother Nature seems to be pissed off at california, at least over the past couple years. 

Holy shit that is terrifying 

Best wishes to you and yours

That sucks, but I don't understand how you live just south of where the Thomas fire was, you see a bunch of rain incoming, and you're in a voluntary evacuation zone and you don't get the fuck out of there.

Done.

damn. prayers sent.

Thanks team 

Positive vibes incoming

My buddy said there’s bodies in the street in front of his place 

Oh my god, how horrible! Saying prayers!! Hope you're doing well Pescy, its been a long time my friend. Xoxo

LiveToFightInc - Oh my god, how horrible! Saying prayers!! Hope you're doing well Pescy, its been a long time my friend. Xoxo

Dang chica glad to hear from you, hope you n yours are doing well!!! It’s been a crazy month between the fires and now this!! 

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Jesus... from Fire to Flood

Stay safe man

That is common as the lack of vegetation after a fire means flooding.

I hope everything turns out okay Pescy.

theyre a horrible company who want to control the seed market. why would i pray for them?

j/k from the no one can name a company that does scientific research thread

Damn, it's getting biblical out there.

Stay safe my friend

That sucks.  Hope your family will be okay.  Stay vigilant.