Say Cheese Scumbag!!!

Pics of Human Garbage laughing it up.

3 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

13 Likes

The total sum body count of this thread is fucking skyrocketing!

3 Likes

1 Like

Lol at gender fluid op getting triggered over Trump and an mma fighter who’s worst conviction is a misdemeanor DUI.

2 Likes

Corn Pop - Lol at gender fluid op getting triggered over Trump and an mma fighter who’s worst conviction is a misdemeanor DUI.

Awwwwwww...      Do we drive around with a 12 pack of Busch Light?  Do we sympathize with Drunk Drivers?    Sorry.    And that's a good pic of Trump.   I had a lot to choose from.

Corn Pop - Lol at gender fluid op getting triggered over Trump and an mma fighter who’s worst conviction is a misdemeanor DUI.

I said Scumbag.  Leaving pregnant women for dead after injuring them while driving drunk qualifies.   So does defending that sort of behavior...    You should post a pic of yourself.

2 Likes

No LeBron..?

cantuna4u - 

I said Scumbag.  Leaving pregnant women for dead after injuring them while driving drunk qualifies.   So does defending that sort of behavior...    You should post a pic of yourself.

Leaving her for dead? You’re such a dramatic little woman. Typical leftist that distorts all facts to justify their over emotional response

Again, you linked a guy with a couple misdemeanors to Bin Laden, Saddam, child rapists, pedos, etc...

1 Like